SiouxSports.com Forum

Craig Bohl to Wyoming

UND99

NDSU is, by far, the biggest rip-off artist of the NCAA:

1: Scott Miller's "My oh my" crap was directly pilfered from Dick Engberg's "Oh my!" exp<b></b>ression.

2: That dumb saying "The stench of the herd is the Bison and the stench of the Bison is the herd" is a larcenous grab from Rudyard Kipling's The Law of the Jungle.

3: Calling themselves the Thundering Herd is blatant thievery from Marshall University.

4: And of course, the cute little hand signal Bison fans like to display is an egregious affront to the University of Texas' "Hook 'em Horns" display.

That's an awful lot of determined theft by the state's Ag School. Perhaps it explains the Best Buy debacle?

Screw those bastards. In Bubba we trust!

If your going to accuse someone of theft at least get it right. It's the Seattle Mariners announcer that says "My oh My! You can't even accuse people correctly. Geesh

From Joe Schad on twitter...

Wyoming announces QB Brett Smith will enter the next NFL Draft

Oh, well. The Pokes have a guy with a strong arm in the wings. Fresh start for him and Bohl.

Smith should go in the second or third round. He can rack up the yards and is a project. But, the NFL is a QB's league, and he's worth the effort for a team.

More on Brett Smith. Dude could rack up the TDs and Yards... Set a record against Nebraska.

http://trib.com/spor...47372d0a7c.html

Looks like Bohl may have tried to keep him. He seems to have made a trip to Oregon to talk with him. While there, he may have skipped up to Washington state to spend time with the upcoming QB, Jason Thompson

Gee, I thought his priority was getting the University of Ag and Science prepared for the soccer field game?

“I’m so thankful to have played with such great guys over the past three years. I have so much respect for Coach (Craig) Bohl and know that we will be very successful at Wyoming. I appreciate him coming out and meeting with me and my family this past weekend and talking with us about his vision for the future of Cowboy football."

Absolutely. That's a tradition at UW. Usually to Nebraska. Why? They pay more. They have more tradition.

You see, that's the way it works in the real world. Nebraska>Wyoming>the University of Agriculture and Applied Science.

But, don't fool yourself. They'll run him out on a rail if he doesn't succeed. FCS sub division championships do not guarantee success at the FBS level.

Two words: Joe Glenn. Yeah, he had subdivision championships also. Now, he's back at the subdivision.

the cincy coach has higher pay than nebraska, florida and florida state. that doesnt make it a better job

More on Brett Smith. Dude could rack up the TDs and Yards... Set a record against Nebraska.

http://trib.com/spor...47372d0a7c.html

Looks like Bohl may have tried to keep him. He seems to have made a trip to Oregon to talk with him. While there, he may have skipped up to Washington state to spend time with the upcoming QB, Jason Thompson

Gee, I thought his priority was getting the University of Ag and Science prepared for the soccer field game?

“I’m so thankful to have played with such great guys over the past three years. I have so much respect for Coach (Craig) Bohl and know that we will be very successful at Wyoming. I appreciate him coming out and meeting with me and my family this past weekend and talking with us about his vision for the future of Cowboy football."

Bohl knows he's surrounded by enough leaders to be ok going to see Wyoming recruits. It's what good leaders do.... surround themselves with good people. Maybe, just maybe he'll have the same success going forward. Either way he's got millions in his pocket

Now I know why you called yourself "Hernia" your a pain that just won't go away.

You got that right.

Plus, he doesn't even know that Smith left the Cowboys to go to the NFL draft and Thompson is a redshirt sophomore that will take over under Bohl next year. .

He calls them recruits.

That was one of the stupidest things I've read on the internet today! And, I've read Lakesbison!

:lol:

the cincy coach has higher pay than nebraska, florida and florida state. that doesnt make it a better job

He'll get paid at least 2 1/2 times what he gets at the University of Agriculture and Applied Science...if not more.

Unless you cipher like the rest of the AC scholars, that is a lot more. Most people, at least the ones who don't take pride in out-drinking the other team's fans, would consider that a much better job.

Now, plan your trip to the soccer stadium. Doesn't Chivas play there next week?

You got that right.

Plus, he doesn't even know that Smith left the Cowboys to go to the NFL draft and Thompson is a redshirt sophomore that will take over under Bohl next year. .

He calls them recruits.

That was one of the stupidest things I've read on the internet today! And, I've read Lakesbison!

:lol:

Keep in touch

Cool

That was the clearly the stupidest thing I've read on the internet today. And I've read you and Darell planning a lovefest

He'll get paid at least 2 1/2 times what he gets at the University of Agriculture and Applied Science...if not more.

Unless you cipher like the rest of the AC scholars, that is a lot more. Most people, at least the ones who don't take pride in out-drinking the other team's fans, would consider that a much better job.

Now, plan your trip to the soccer stadium. Doesn't Chivas play there next week?

You and Duryl have a fetish for Lakes don't you. Note the lack of question mark. Hate him but you keep reading him. That's funny