SiouxSports.com Forum

I almost didn't say who I was last year, but there were so many good people there that I had to introduce myself to Mafia and a few others. Such a good crowd of people. I don't think goldy gopher herself would get bullied at the Hogg.

99% of the fun last year was introductions and Sioux story-time...

Which reminds me, did I ever tell you guys about the '98 regional?

Don't really know where to go with that one......

You know, the stink eye... Think of it this way. Have you ever walked into a bar, the music stops and everyone in the bar is looking at you? Happened to us once at the Hampden Bar, but after showing up a few times (Four weekends in a row)... That didn't happen anymore.

You know, the stink eye... Think of it this way. Have you ever walked into a bar, the music stops and everyone in the bar is looking at you? Happened to us once at the Hampden Bar, but after showing up a few times (Four weekends in a row)... That didn't happen anymore.

Not at a bar, but I did have that happen at a gas station/convenience store once. Had to stop there in the middle of the night when the car my friends and I were driving was dialed in on "E" on the gas gauge...in Gary, Indiana.

Just called the Hoggsbreath...they'll be ready and waiting for us on Saturday, March 22nd, at 11:00 am.

Attendance list:

1) MafiaMan

2) Siouxman

3) Mrs Siouxman

4) Ice Arena Man

5) Goon

6) southpaw

7) Wilbur

8) Wilbur's dad, Bjork Rubeman

Am I missing anyone so far?

Just called the Hoggsbreath...they'll be ready and waiting for us on Saturday, March 22nd, at 11:00 am.

Attendance list:

1) MafiaMan

2) Siouxman

3) Mrs Siouxman

4) Ice Arena Man

5) Goon

6) southpaw

7) Wilbur

Daddy Warpipes

That Warpipes guy was awesome.

MafiaMan said:

Attendance list:

1) MafiaMan

2) Siouxman

3) Mrs Siouxman

4) Ice Arena Man

5) Goon

6) southpaw

7) Wilbur

YaneA said:

Uh, yes, me. Who's going to warm Goon's heart if I can't get past the velvet rope?

Not at a bar, but I did have that happen at a gas station/convenience store once. Had to stop there in the middle of the night when the car my friends and I were driving was dialed in on "E" on the gas gauge...in Gary, Indiana.

Yikes, the murder capital of the Midwest.

MafiaMan said:

Attendance list:

1) MafiaMan

2) Siouxman

3) Mrs Siouxman

4) Ice Arena Man

5) Goon

6) southpaw

7) Wilbur

YaneA said:

Uh, yes, me. Who's going to warm Goon's heart if I can't get past the velvet rope?

That's a spendy cab ride from Bloomington to Little Canada...

Attendance list:

1) MafiaMan

2) Siouxman

3) Mrs Siouxman

4) Ice Arena Man

5) Goon

6) southpaw

7) Wilbur

I'll be there, with 1-4 more that don't post here. Also my sausage will be along.