SiouxSports.com Forum

NAU and UND

gfhockey

Mussman said on the Coach's Show tonight that Mollberg will start, but Bartels will play...................

Back to musical quarterbacks - oh goodie. This nationally televised game could still be somewhat closer than we expect, but I don't see anyway we end up winning.

So, we show all of the skeptical recruits out there that they should be even more skeptical.

Good work, Mussman.

Mussman said that Mollberg will start, but Bartels will play...................

I would hate to be behind Muss when he is ordering ice cream on a hot lazy summer's day...

"Vanilla...no...chocolate... wait, how bout a scoop of chocolate and....can I change my order?"

• Upvote 2

Back to musical quarterbacks - oh goodie. This nationally televised game could still be somewhat closer than we expect, but I don't see anyway we end up winning.

So, we show all of the skeptical recruits out there that they should be even more skeptical.

Good work, Mussman.

Well, half the arm-chair QB's on here wanted to see Bartels, they will get their wish. If the line can hold up, both guys will look OK. If it looks like the end of the game last week, yikes....

I would hate to be behind Muss when he is ordering ice cream on a hot lazy summer's day...

"Vanilla...no...chocolate... wait, how bout a scoop of chocolate and....can I change my order?"

I want a scoop of both. I'll eat both, vanilla for starters, but will definitely eat chocolate and make an evaluation when I'm done as to which ice cream gives us the best chance to go forward.

Mid week prediction now that Kuska is out:

NAU 48

UND 13

Over/under 165 for Baumann.

Over/under 14.5 point for UND

Over/under 3.5 turnovers UND

Over, Over, Over

Baumann goes for 205 (all purpose) and 3 TDs. UND puts 17 on the board with a garbage time TD. Mollberg with 3 picks and Jackson and Bartels each with a fumble.

???