SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs Sacramento State Predictions

WeAreNorthDakota

Shouldn't you be on BV celebrating a big win over SIU instead of trolling on here. Typical FU fan. Just remember your little dynasty can't last forever...remember 1993 The end of the Bison dynasty and the beginning of the UND reign.

LOL the UND reign....cute. One title. I can multitask darell.

NDSU 1991-2009 no home playoff games. You love to flip past decades that show the down years in NDSU football don't you.

Had enough in the 80's and early 2010's to make up for that. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If you want to compare resume's with NDSU, it won't make you very happy.

If UND wins just one game we are on the exact same pace as NDSU....3-8, 3-8.

I don't remember any blowouts? That said, I expect UND to work its way into at least a top half Big Sky team at some point. The bad years make the good ones sweet. (obligatory nice comment)

Had enough in the 80's and early 2010's to make up for that. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If you want to compare resume's with NDSU, it won't make you very happy.

I don't remember any blowouts? That said, I expect UND to work its way into at least a top half Big Sky team at some point. The bad years make the good ones sweet. (obligatory nice comment)

No blowouts fine, but a loss is a loss no matter how you Bison fans love to sugarcoat your 2009 season.

No blowouts fine, but a loss is a loss no matter how you Bison fans love to sugarcoat your 2009 season.

Not sugarcoating that debacle. That team was not good....but that team, at the very least, kept games competitive. UND has not done that thus far....other than ISU(bad team) and SDSU(No idea what to describe the team down in brookings as)

They have decent talent. Even did last year. They just couldn't win and their qb pretty much sucked at throwing, there's a reason he's a wr now. Glenn apparently still has his mojo.

When Glenn took over he cleaned out a bunch of riff-raff. There were around 20 non-senior departures between his hiring and his first game.

NDSU 1991-2009 no home playoff games. You love to flip past decades that show the down years in NDSU football don't you.

For the record, the ac lost at home to Mankato in '91, and beat NE Missouri at home in '92 before losing to Pitt St on the road.

The great playoff drought began in '93 when UND took their rightful place as rulers of the quonset.

When Glenn took over he cleaned out a bunch of riff-raff. There were around 20 non-senior departures between his hiring and his first game.

I don't think we have the riff raff issue that USD may have had but there seems to be a culture and discipline/consistency issue. Someone needs to fix that.

Hopefully this just shows that maybe it won't take long for the next UND coach to turn things around. One can only hope, anyway.

I still think the last two recruiting classes have talent, but am more than little worried that this is gonna be a down year for recruiting unless there is a coaching change very soon. A quick turnaround d for UND football is a very legitimate possibility under the right circumstances.