SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. EWU...predictions, thoughts or concerns.

Oxbow6

What's the main concerns about your team?

1. Coaching.

1A. Player development (see Item 1).

1B. Executive leadership.

2. Defense.

We have no issues in the area of excuse-making under point 1. That's exceptionally skilled on a weekly (or is that weakly) basis.

My guess on this one is something like a 38-24 game. I don't think we traditionally really play that well in domes, and your offense should be able to score on our defense. Still trying to figure our team out, we've played 3 really good opponents so far and 2 really bad ones. Hoping this weekend will give us a somewhat better idea of where we are at this point in the season.

You have no idea how bad UND is this year or how far this program has fallen. You guys will be pushing 70 points before the final buzzer goes off.

Ewu ranger. Why does ewu's fan forum suck so bad? You've got a really good football program so where is the fan support?

Are you talking about this one? www.bigskyfans.com/eagles

If so, not sure what you mean. I like the format and we have quite a few active posters.

Which number will be bigger come Sunday morning:

- UND mens hockey total shots on Vermont goalies (Fri + Sat)

- EWU points scored against UND in football

I'll play since I will be attending all 3 contests...

SOG total for weekend 60 (32 tonight and 28 Saturday)

EWU 56

My guess on this one is something like a 38-24 game. I don't think we traditionally really play that well in domes, and your offense should be able to score on our defense. Still trying to figure our team out, we've played 3 really good opponents so far and 2 really bad ones. Hoping this weekend will give us a somewhat better idea of where we are at this point in the season.

Unfortunately the indoor stadium may be the only thing "slowing" you guys down tomorrow.

SOG- 65

EWU- 64