N. Arizona 13

Halftime.

N. Iowa 26

N. Colorado 7

FINAL.

Weber St 6

McNeese St 14

10:00 left in 2nd.

So today I watched the SUU-Sac St. game. Both squads look way better than us. We will be out-muscled in the trenches by both teams. No contest. Luckily we don't play SUU this year. Also watched the 2nd half of Northern Arizona vs. South Dakota. NAU's RB will go for over 200 yards against us easily. I also watched parts of Portland St. v. UC Davis. PSU is likely going to run it up on us. I think we can beat UC Davis................................

Montana State was on ESPNPlan. I think it is worth getting GamePlan to watch some of the interesting FCS games. Unfortunately many are not in HD, but it does let you see some upcoming opponents. On DirecTV I get both the Sportspak and GamePlan. Ms. Wyo bitches a little, but then we discuss how much some people spend on things like scrapbooking......she calms down pretty quick.

By the way MSU is really missing McGhee.

Just for curiosities sake I'd like to see NDSU take on a legitimate bowl game type team (top 15 at least) and see how well they can hang.

It would be interesting, but you don't know for sure from one year to the next who it could be. If the AQ FBS conferences push to not schedule FCS games, it will get a lot tougher to get such a match.

It would be interesting, but you don't know for sure from one year to the next who it could be. If the AQ FBS conferences push to not schedule FCS games, it will get a lot tougher to get such a match.

It's kind of interesting. With the AC's success on the field with FBS schools, along with other FCS schools upsetting them, they are being more careful on scheduling the FCS schools. I think programs like the AC's have raised the bar... making it tougher for the AC to schedule FBS schools. You're right also, with the B1G and, I am sure, other conferences in FBS discouraging scheduling FCS opponents, success has made it oddly more difficult for the AC to repeat that success.

I would imagine when Utah and Washington scheduled UND, they probably didn't even have the AC on their radar due to their victory margin since 2006. Oddly, UND's lack of success makes it easier to get schools like this on their schedule.

I wonder if the FBS would have a legitimate playoff like the FCS, would these games be easier for the AC to get? After all, the game might be seen as a way to get a quality opponent to prepare their program for the playoffs, instead of a game to avoid because they dont' want to hurt their FCS standing?