SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux NCAA Natl Viewing Parties?

BigChief

Plan on going to Players if the internet / consolidated plan falls through. If it is on ESPN3 I have a shot at watching it at home. Consolidated is not the most Sioux freindly company, I email gripes all the time ;). I have been to Players twice to watch Sioux games, both times epic fail. They didn't have the Direct or Dish subscription. i have watched a Sioux game at Champs in the past. It is on Villard attached Paragon bowling alley. Glad I get the goofer game to test run my viewing options. :lol:

Good information to know...I'm about 40 minutes away from Dickinson...keep me posted.

Can ESPN make it any more difficult to watch NCAA hockey. Fargo bars are loaded with Sioux fans, hard to find a place to sit, but we got a place in BWW yesterday, kind of a neck crank to watch,

Bulldog Tap looks like a good place to watch, but better be there way ahead of time or you can't get in.

Please give this back to Fox, so we can see hockey wherever we are.

Can ESPN make it any more difficult to watch NCAA hockey. Fargo bars are loaded with Sioux fans, hard to find a place to sit, but we got a place in BWW yesterday, kind of a neck crank to watch,

Bulldog Tap looks like a good place to watch, but better be there way ahead of time or you can't get in.

Please give this back to Fox, so we can see hockey wherever we are.

I have hockey in my living room. :) You should talk to your cable provider.

I have it on dish and got it going with a sling yesterday, but this motel's internet is slow as hell.

Midco doesn't do ESPNU, and there is no way the rural telco available to me will ever add it. guess midco at least pays for espn3

I have it on dish and got it going with a sling yesterday, but this motel's internet is slow as hell.

Midco doesn't do ESPNU, and there is no way the rural telco available to me will ever add it. guess midco at least pays for espn3

Midco does do ESPNU. My in laws have it on their midco package (not sure which package). They have it in HD and SD. We watched it in their living room and we were jumping around high fiving and screaming at the tv after the two goals.

I recommend never going to buffalo wild wings ever again. My wife and I went to one in the cities yesterday after I called to verify they would have the game on. Walk in and get a table where they had the Sioux game on one of the bigger projection screens. Ordered food and everything was good. Until, 4 minutes into the third period they changed it to the jayhawks basketball game. I asked our server to change it back. He had to bring the manager over to explain that the bigger screens are reserved for "march maddness" but we can change a smaller tv to the sioux game.

Needless to say I was not happy and walked out to never go to this dump again.

My wife and daughter went to Joe Sensers for yesterday's game. She said there was a small crowd, but they were LOUD!

I am in Bismarck and I went to Reza's Pitch. All the TVs were tuned to the game and he had the game on the sound system. There were only two of us with Sioux jerseys on, and a couple others with Sioux shirts. But when we scored the place exploded! Everybody was watching the game and rooting for the Sioux. It was awesome. I am going back today!

Midco does do ESPNU. My in laws have it on their midco package (not sure which package). They have it in HD and SD. We watched it in their living room and we were jumping around high fiving and screaming at the tv after the two goals.

I'm in Mayville, ND and have MIDCO. Watched yesterday's game on ESPNU HD.