SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. COLORADO COLLEGE - Thursday Final 5 7pm

AZSIOUX

@UNDMHockey: UND lineup (1/3): O'Donnell-Knight-Kristo || Grimaldi-Rowney-Parks || Mi. MacMillan-Ma. MacMillan-Gaarder || Caggiula-Pattyn-St. Clair

@UNDMHockey: UND lineup (2/3): MacWilliam-Simpson | Forbort-Schmaltz | Mattson-Gleason | Goalies: Saunders-Gothberg

Who does he play over...the only person I could see out of the lineup is Mi mac....and he played above average last Sunday.

Or Pattyn, but Hakstol seems to like what he brings as a 4th line center. After how Caggiula played on Sunday, I would expect he will be in the lineup the rest of the year.

Or Pattyn, but Hakstol seems to like what he brings as a 4th line center. After how Caggiula played on Sunday, I would expect he will be in the lineup the rest of the year.

Pattyn is a prototypical 4th line player....he shouldn't see a ton of ice time (hopefully) but does bring grit and energy. Caggs looked good last Sunday.

Pattyn is a prototypical 4th line player....he shouldn't see a ton of ice time (hopefully) but does bring grit and energy. Caggs looked good last Sunday.

Exactly, have no clue why NCAA doesn't keep toi. The 4th line doesn't play much at all if you break it down. Would help the casual fan/viewer get an idea of player/lines TOI. I'm guessing pattyns line is lucky to get 5/8 minutes of ice time. But when UND gets a lead you will see Hak consistently roll all 4 to wear opposition down