SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

Hawks might need to consider playing their backup....3 weak goals.

Is this the part where I'm supposed to say you're ridiculous and all that stuff? Not near the same situation on any of the goals really and the playoff history of Crawford and Bryzgalov might just be a bit different.

Is this the part where I'm supposed to say you're ridiculous and all that stuff? Not near the same situation on any of the goals really and the playoff history of Crawford and Bryzgalov might just be a bit different.

:)

Will be interesting to see who Yeo decides to replace Cooke with for game 4 Friday as he is eligible to return. There was some speculation earlier today that it may be Moulson and that could be a reason why Moulson was moved down to the 3rd line tonight.

They're a lot more exciting to watch than some teams. Scoring four goals in less than 8 minutes to win against the Habs is like watching paint dry, right? To each their own...

as a Blackhawks fan last night's game was like watching paint dry, and it was all the officials fault they lost.

I was in a suite for the FF down there & it was full but no so loud or exciting

That's because most folks in the suites are too busy discussing their trust funds or babbling to each other about their next big court case...

• Upvote 2

That's because most folks in the suites are too busy discussing their trust funds or babbling to each other about their next big court case...

Talk about painting with a broad brush. :) So what suite were you in? :lol:

In typical Boston fashion, the Boo-hoo'ins tried to instigate a fight with 2 seconds left in the game after Montreal got the ENG last night. Sore losers!!! Yet another great example of why I have no respect for that organization.

If you can't beat 'em, beat 'em up. :silly:

Would you like some cheese with your whine?
  • Upvote 2