SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Bowling Green (12/28)

siouxfan68

how allard gets that many minutes is beyond me .....in all seriousness any minutes that he gets should go to to stockdale...stockdale won't shoot ever (more shots for guys that should be shooting), could easily set a screen without moving, he could block a shot from time to time, can run the break quicker than allard, and in general is just a better athlete.

great crowd...anyone know why of all games bowling green got this many people to show up? its not like bgsu is a nationally known school or anything but whatever brought people out they were treated to a fun, well officiated game

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sense dwelling on some of his struggles early this season, but tonight Webb made 3 big plays inside final minute. Good for him. Nice contribution from Antwi tonight in the 2nd half. Boy, Huff really gets up there to help us in rebounding. Glad to have him back! Wilmer hits a 3, in the 1st half, had to chuckle- but I guess we did win by 3, didn't we... Honestly, Allard, made both very solid plays tonight when we needed him, examples (offensive boards, moving without ball on O-i thought he drew charge, didnt get call) but certainly made some dreadful ones as well (wow, those 2 passes in the 2nd half, yikes!). Sometimes it goes that way. Finally, I can accept 75% FT shooting as a team for the game- good work.

great crowd...anyone know why of all games bowling green got this many people to show up? its not like bgsu is a nationally known school or anything but whatever brought people out they were treated to a fun, well officiated game

When I walked in to get tickets before game the lobby was full. When I made a comment about all the kids a lady told me that kids who went to a camp got free tickets to this game. Obviously they need to do this more often because the parents still pay to get in.

A much needed win tonight and a good hard fought game. Still don't understand Jones subbing of players and who he plays when. Schuler has been our 2nd leading scorer for the past 9 games and now that Huff is back Schuler played barely 18 minutes and only got 2 shots. Schuler has always played the 1 or 2 and now it looks as it he is just going to be a sub for Huff. He is going to send Schuler off in the distance like he has several other players in the past couple of years, would hate to see that cause I believe he is one of our most solid players on the floor. Rebounding was every impressive with a huge advantage for UND. Free throw shooting continues to be good with the exception of the one game and one thing I definately did not understand was when they were in a fouling situation our best 2 free throw shooters were not even in the game. Webb hit the big 3 but he is not a 3 point shooter at all ( only 20% for the year). Jones obviously does not ever look at stats with who shoots what shots. Happy with the win but still a long way to go and we are already 11 games into the season.

Anderson cramps up again, why is he not rested more in the first half so he can finish a game. Put Schuler and Antwi in more for Anderson so this cramping finally stops, it's not that hard to figure out. Good win and now lets get on a roll and pick up some road wins for a change.