SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs UNO Outdoor Game tickets pre-sale

NOCO SIOUX

Hello all

If you are looking for UNO/Sioux Outdoor game tickets there is a pre-sale going on right now. Go to Ticketmaster.com and go to the game page, I believe it is titled Battles on Ice 2013. Type in HOCKEY in the promo field and get your tickets. The Friday game is not on sale yet.

Just letting everyone know. Already got my tickets. Mods if this needs to move to the ticket forum can you move it there.

Pre-sale only goes for a few days.

• Upvote 1

You won't be alone in 221. I am there with 8 other Sioux Fans. According to the lady on the phone she said the Sioux will attack the third base line twice. That was a little weird to say, but it sounds like the third base side is the better side to be on. I agree looking at photos of the stadium it may be better to be higher up in the stadium as a first row seat in the lower level may be ice level but it is not like the seats are right on the ice.

You won't be alone in 221. I am there with 8 other Sioux Fans. According to the lady on the phone she said the Sioux will attack the third base line twice. That was a little weird to say, but it sounds like the third base side is the better side to be on. I agree looking at photos of the stadium it may be better to be higher up in the stadium as a first row seat in the lower level may be ice level but it is not like the seats are right on the ice.

I was told, in an email from the omaha sports commission, that omaha would defend the goal on the first base side twice if anyone was interested in that information and wanted to be on the side the sioux shoot twice.

So which end do the Sioux attack twice???

Got some section 110 Row 11, gonna rule. Taking my brothers, one is a diehard UND fan, the other is a Minnesota Fan, and said he will be cheering for UNO(I don't know if that will stand), still should be a good game, hopefully perfect weather for a outside game!

• 2 weeks later...