SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

Ya, and suspending the drunk and drunk-causing butthockey players for the Alaska School of Mimes game is really gonna effect tey UND butthockey team-->got it!!

Post makes complete sense from the source it comes from.....an NDSU troll on the board acting like a pompous idiot. Not the first time.

• Upvote 1

Ya, and suspending the drunk and drunk-causing butthockey players for the Alaska School of Mimes game is really gonna effect tey UND butthockey team-->got it!!

Perhaps you should take your own advice that you gave me on bville, and stop posting on here about it.

I have read the rule, and I have enforced it. "Prior written consent", whatever that means. has no bearing. You plead or are found guilty and the result is the same, even if the criminal record is cleared or expunged. The feds don't care.

But rest assured I'm sure they'll find suitable employment ... "You wanna Super Size that?" Which I do believe is 'su's motto ...

Are you braindead? The FDIC can give consent prior to employment and the person can be employed. Srsly, are you that unable to read and understand?!?!

Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act (12 U.S.C. 1829) prohibits, without the prior written consent of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), a person convicted of any criminal offense involving dishonesty or breach of trust or money laundering (covered offenses), or who has agreed to enter into a pretrial diversion or similar program in connection with a prosecution for such offensIf the

Got some anger issues to deal with there CAS? As far as I can tell, no one has been charged with hazing or forcing anyone to over-consume alcohol in relation to the hockey team or the party. But there were 10 NDSU football players that were charged with voter fraud, and they plead guilty. That seems to be the subject of the day since the court hearing was today. But, nice efforts to deflect the topic away from the criminal element on the NDSU football team. Or are they just lazy and stupid rather than real criminals?

Well big-effing surprise there. Krisco (or is it Kristo, IDK?!) was never charged either even though everyone in Grand Spoons new he was underage and passed out drunk in a snowbank.

Are you braindead? The FDIA can give consent prior to employment and the person can be employed. Srsly, are you that unable to read and understand?!?!

Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act (12 U.S.C. 1829) prohibits, without the prior written consent of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), a person convicted of any criminal offense involving dishonesty or breach of trust or money laundering (covered offenses), or who has agreed to enter into a pretrial diversion or similar program in connection with a prosecution for such offensIf the

It's FDIC And just try getting a waiver from them. You *may* get it within a year or so and you can't work for a covered institution in the interim.

Just like suspending the players for Bob Morris would have hurt NDSU's chances during the game. At least UND doesn't have Brian Faison coming out publically saying "there will be no suspensions, its (voter fraud) not like its an alcohol or sexual crime, these players are victims". Gene Taylor, President Briscani, and Bohl are the three stooges of NDSU.

• Upvote 2

Which game would be preferable to enforce the suspensions? Should they hold off and enforce the suspensions during the middle of the season just to make you feel better? Why doesn't it make sense to enforce the suspensions for the next regular season game, no matter who it is? If NDSU had done something similar with the football players this story would not have been nearly as large.

Just like suspending the players for Bob Morris would have hurt NDSU's chances during the game. At least UND doesn't have Brian Faison coming out publically saying "there will be no suspensions, its (voter fraud) not like its an alcohol or sexual crime, these players are victims". Gene Taylor, President Briscani, and Bohl are the three stooges of NDSU.

I agree, suspension would not have effected the outcome of the RMU game, so it would have been veiwed by Who fans and the pro-UND media in Nodak as BS, and the same shaaat would have been thrown at NDSU as it is now anyway. I don't believe for a second that UND actually punished the drunks or the team-->Alaska effing Anchorage!! REALLY?!?!?

Well big-effing surprise there. Krisco (or is it Kristo, IDK?!) was never charged either even though everyone in Grand Spoons new he was underage and passed out drunk in a snowbank.

You really are witty this morning, drinking already for homecoming? And what does any of this have to do with 10 NDSU football players committing voter fraud? Nothing. All 10 players plead guilty this morning and will serve out the sentence that was given to them, just as they should. Now it is up to the school and the football team to do their duty in penalizing the players, 2 separate processes as outlined by your school president.

I agree, suspension would not have effected the outcome of the RMU game, so it would have been veiwed by Who fans and the pro-UND media in Nodak as BS, and the same shaaat would have been thrown at NDSU as it is now anyway. I don't believe for a second that UND actually punished the drunks or the team-->Alaska effing Anchorage!! REALLY?!?!?

They are in our conference that would be like us saying...Missouri effing State!!! Really?!? :silly:

Have those young butthockey players sobered up yet?! Also, when does frozen toes (Sioux Indian name for Kristo) go to court for almost killing them with forced over-consumption of alcohol?!

:lol: Are you really here talking about forced overconsumption? That's been an AC tradition long before Satter, Simdorn, and Hansen were busted. I'm sure you have stories.

Since you said that you agreed that the players should be punished, and you obviously think that players that are suspended should be suspended for "high profile" games, I can assume that you think that suspending these guys for the upcoming game against Youngstown state would be suitable!!

Someone is backpeddling a bit I see! HMMMMM?!??!

No, I'm multi-tasking on a call, but nice try. Shouldn't you be leading the "Save Bison 10!" rally outside the courthouse? Perhaps you could lead a petition drive, since it seems 'su offers a major in the field.

Game suspensions and mandatory alcohol evaluations and education doesn't qualify as a punishment in your book?

You really are witty this morning, drinking already for homecoming? And what does any of this have to do with 10 NDSU football players committing voter fraud? Nothing. All 10 players plead guilty this morning and will serve out the sentence that was given to them, just as they should. Now it is up to the school and the football team to do their duty in penalizing the players, 2 separate processes as outlined by your school president.

Ever heard of double standards or being blinded by the kelly-green (or is it pink or black) kool-aid?!? Once UND/Grand Spoons PD/Grand Spoons State's Attorney's office starts uniformily and without hesitation reporting, punishing and prosecuting Who athletes, then you may have a point. Right now-->not so much!!

The people of North Dakota, including a large number of NDSU fans, were upset because it appeared that these 10 players were given preferential treatment. Bohl had suspended players for lesser offenses. Then Taylor makes his preposterous statement that they had suffered enough and that the charges weren't that serious so none of the players would be suspended over this issue. If NDSU had done something immediately it would have prevented probably 90% of the PR headache that NDSU has had over this issue. And you really seem to have a fixation on the UND hockey team. Are you really a closeted UND hockey fan?

The people of North Dakota, including a large number of NDSU fans, were upset because it appeared that these 10 players were given preferential treatment. Bohl had suspended players for lesser offenses. Then Taylor makes his preposterous statement that they had suffered enough and that the charges weren't that serious so none of the players would be suspended over this issue. If NDSU had done something immediately it would have prevented probably 90% of the PR headache that NDSU has had over this issue. And you really seem to have a fixation on the UND hockey team. Are you really a closeted UND hockey fan?

Thanks for calling him out, he is now taking off his Kristo jersey.

Not true, we have been saying for weeks that they admitted to their wrongdoing early on--nice try tho!!

The majority (not all) that I saw from NDSU fans was one of three responses:

1)Not a big deal

2)More facts will come out, the employer is at fault

3)It will be pled down to a lesser charge

Turns out none of those ended up being all that accurate. The punishment (from the courts) they got was in line with what most people on this board assumed was fair. The issue is that Bohl and GT are now the ones who have egg on their face from downplaying this since all 10 pled guilty to a Class A Misdemeanor.

They had their day in court, unlike Jemison. They are now guilty by their own admittance. Very curious what Bohl has to say in his press conference now that he can't punt this down the road.

:lol: Are you really here talking about forced overconsumption? That's been an AC tradition long before Satter, Simdorn, and Hansen were busted. I'm sure you have stories.

I do!!! Wasn't right then, and isn't right now!!

Next question . . .

Ever heard of double standards or being blinded by the kelly-green (or is it pink or black) kool-aid?!? Once UND/Grand Spoons PD/Grand Spoons State's Attorney's office starts uniformily and without hesitation reporting, punishing and prosecuting Who athletes, then you may have a point. Right now-->not so much!!

Sorry, the 10 NDSU players committing voter fraud is a totally separate issue from anything that happens at UND. If you want to discuss what happened with the UND hockey players, there is a separate thread in the Hockey forum for that. This thread is about NDSU football players committing a class A misdemeanor, and how that issue is playing out. If UND athletes committed a similar crime and weren't punished, maybe you could compare the situations. These 2 aren't really comparable and you are just trying to deflect the discussion. Nice effort, but it isn't going to eliminate the headlines or the discussion about NDSU football players.

OMG-->where's the facepalm emoticon on this place?!?!? (Insert several here please!!!!)

We need some on the !@#$ you spew over here. I know our stuff will end up on BVille so I won't act shocked if I see it. The obsession over everything UND is amazing at your board.

Some of this is accurate, some not, specifically, but not limited to, the suggestion implied by the last sentence/question!!

Bohl suspending for lessor sentences: More to story-->trust me.

Immediate action/RMU suspension: McFooley and the rest of media would have still been all over it, but maybe would have lessened to an extent negative public perception.

The problem with suspending now is that doing so will only embolden the anti-NDSU media types, who will then think they can somehow dictate what Bohl/Taylor do. Given that, I hope there are no suspensions, just inter-athletic discipline of some sort.