SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

It's certainly not as easy as it is for someone approaching 4000 posts on this site. Pretty soon you'll catch your other brother Darrelll.

I think the Mods need to terminate this bug as he is only here to troll. Here is a free piece of advice when you go to your rivals board don't act like a piece of crap and troll.

• Upvote 1

You're so smart Skippy... I am sure I will be around here long after you've been banned. But thanks for reading...

Coming from a guy who calls himself Goon and then says he wouldn't want his kid to look up to a FB player that got in a fight .... Hmmmmm

Zero posts on bisonville....following my own team. Get a life.

353 times you've typed in SIOUXsports.com....and taken the time to post on your least favorite university's fan site. Take a lesson from your own line at the bottom. Envy.... :lol:

You're still taking time to type the whole thing in???? Man you could be at 6000 posts by now

Zero posts on bisonville....following my own team. Get a life.

353 times you've typed in SIOUXsports.com....and taken the time to post on your least favorite university's fan site. Take a lesson from your own line at the bottom. Envy.... :lol:

123 pages on NDSU FB players on a WhoND site and I have envy. That's funny!

How many pages would there be if they weren't criminals on the team - zero. Plus this is in a community thread (non UND) and a non UND sports topic.

How many pages would there be if they weren't criminals on the team - zero. Plus this is in a community thread (non UND) and a non UND sports topic.

Excuse him his hooked on phonics tape was lost in the mail.

• Upvote 1

Coming from a guy who calls himself Goon and then says he wouldn't want his kid to look up to a FB player that got in a fight .... Hmmmmm

I bet he'd be fine with his kid looking up to whichever hockies player it was who suckerpunched the Minnesota player in the postgame line.

So you have this website on your favorites so you don't have to type it in? Wow....and now we have another triple post......

By this rate you'll pass me by December, and I've been on here 11 years.... :lol:

Ohh wait.....you've been posting here for five years? Yup, you could look in a mirror and talk about envy to yourself all day long.

So you have this website on your favorites so you don't have to type it in? Wow....and now we have another triple post......

By this rate you'll pass me by December, and I've been on here 11 years.... :lol:

Ohh wait.....you've been posting here for five years? Yup, you could look in a mirror and talk about envy to yourself all day long.

Why when I keep getting you to do it for me ;)

I bet he'd be fine with his kid looking up to whichever hockies player it was who suckerpunched the Minnesota player in the postgame line.

Of course he would ....... Hypocrite

Wilbur that's 3 again...... Getting closer to being like you and not having a life

It's a community thread on and a non UND sports topic on a website called Sioux Sports ......... See the irony?

And you look up to a team that includes players that steal millions from Best Buy, expose themselves to children at shopping malls, defraud every citizen of North Dakota...
  • Upvote 2

And you look up to a team that includes players that steal millions from Best Buy, expose themselves to children at shopping malls, defraud every citizen of North Dakota...

Those are victim-less crimes if you believe the hype out Bison.nation.com, because all of these poor misunderstood Bison players have targets on their backs.

I bet he'd be fine with his kid looking up to whichever hockey player it was who sucker punched the Minnesota player in the post-game line.

FYP, actually my 5 year old daughter knows that it's wrong to pull someone out of a handshake line after the game is over. It's called respecting the handshake line genius. I don't remember many condoning that move. She's also knows, that it's unacceptable to be settle her differences with her fists on the play ground or in the street. Fighting in the NHL or junior hockey is part of the game. Although, they probably don't teach you that at Moo U. I bet you can service a tractor though.

Well, if you really want to be jealous, you should see how many pages the State's Attorney of Cass County has on the Tractor Vo Tech school's football team. Heck, they probably had to bring in a few more filing cabinets.

FYP, actually my 5 year old daughter knows that it's wrong to pull someone out of a handshake line after the game is over. It's called respecting the handshake line genius. I don't remember many condoning that move. She's also knows, that it's unacceptable to be settle her differences with her fists on the play ground or in the street. Fighting in the NHL or junior hockey is part of the game. Although, they probably don't teach you that at Moo U. I bet you can service a tractor though.

Says the guy that calls himself a writer and can't complete any of his so called articles without errors. Maybe he'll hire you to help fix those tractors.

They don't teach us anything about the Canadian game here, allowing fighting just makes it more of a circus than it already is....and I know nothing about tractors, only time I ever drove one I damn near broke it.

Community college humor huh?

I see good ol Bison Dan started yet another UND thread on BV why don't you comment on that one. Still love the Bison fan who thinks this years team could beat everyone in the PAC 12 except USC and Stanford. Lol!!!!!

I see good ol Bison Dan started yet another UND thread on BV why don't you comment on that one. Still love the Bison fan who thinks this years team could beat everyone in the PAC 12 except USC and Stanford. Lol!!!!!

Gotta be lakesbison. He thinks they have a top 20 defense in all of college football.

PAC 12 isn't all that good of a conference. It has USC, Oregon, and Stanford. Could NDSU beat the other teams? I think so. Could NDSU do that for a whole season with 63 scholarships...no I do not think so.