SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Challenge (Big Sky Conference Pick'em)

mr_griff

Darell I see you and I and somebody named ND Power are still holding strong at 1 game back of the leaders. Have you been copying my picks?? Haha, hopefully we can move into first soon, perhaps with a UND upset of EWU..... actually I'm not sure who I'll be picking in that one yet..... depends on how good geaux_sioux's forum pep talk is this week ???

Darell I see you and I and somebody named ND Power are still holding strong at 1 game back of the leaders. Have you been copying my picks?? Haha, hopefully we can move into first soon, perhaps with a UND upset of EWU..... actually I'm not sure who I'll be picking in that one yet..... depends on how good geaux_sioux's forum pep talk is this week ???

I didn't pick UND to win....I really hope thats the pick I get wrong.

I didn't pick UND to win....I really hope thats the pick I get wrong.

I don't have them picked right now either, but I could possibly be swayed if geaux_sioux's pep talk of the week is good enough.... haha. This is a tough week, I expect to see a lot more separation in the standings on sunday.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

So now that the season is done, how did everyone do? I finished tied for 4th with 70 points, three behind the winners. If I hadn't been such a homer and picked UND in every game, including the SDSU game, I could have perhaps moved up a few spots. Not sure how many posters on here participated, but I enjoyed it and it helped keep me interested and following the conference a bit closer.