SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

Just curious, what did you think of the previous staff? Did you think that change was needed? Your son seems like a great kid that I hope to see playing sometime in the near future. Hopefully he has a succesful weekend hosting recruits!

Being from California, Coach Nurse did a fantastic job of getting these young men to understand the value and advantage of coming to UND. After several recruiting visits (University of San Diego, San Diego State, NAU, etc), none left the same impression the staff did last year. As a father, which many of you understand, I felt I can entrust my son to this program and staff. So kudos to the previous staff!! As far as change, I learned from following the forum for the past year that things did need to change. A program like UND must win more than 3 games. I saw some talented individuals this past season; operative word individuals. If Bubba can get this engine running on all cylinders with aggressive, disciplined approach, with all three phases of the game, we're gonna see a winning program.

Also on campus is Ezra, Chris Carter, Payton Jordahl, Brandon Walker, Dominic neameyer, Joe Montague, Andrew Schiessl and Brandon Dranka.

Andrew Schiessl http://www.hudl.com/...andrew-schiessl

Drew Tabing http://www.hudl.com/athlete/604409/

Brandon Dranka http://www.hudl.com/...lights/85931375

I am kind of surprised that Neameyer is in town - I hope Tauberheim isn't reconsidering his commitment.

Drabing verballed to Penn back in December - we must have convinced him to at least consider us.

I am kind of surprised that Neameyer is in town - I hope Tauberheim isn't reconsidering his commitment.

Drabing verballed to Penn back in December - we must have convinced him to at least consider us.

Yea rivals has that we have an offer to him. Watching his film he seems to be a good player but might need a year to get bigger. I think with neameyer its just a thing where we want to keep strong ties to the top players in North Dakota. I also like having more than one kicker just in case because one injury and your down to someone who's main focus is either kicking or punting but forced to do both.

I have a feeling this class is going to be a whole lot better than most would of thought.

Although this class is shaping up a bit better than I anticipated, I did believe that Bubba and crew would recruit a pretty respectable class. Some people on this forum thought the class would be an absolute disaster - so much for optimism and confidence....