SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Gear in Glyndon, MN

firewall

I made a stop at the Glyndon, MN Tesoro convenience store which is the front door of NDSU, MSUM, Concordia and MSTC on the Minnesota side. When you walk into the main door the first thing that greets you is a rack stuffed with UND Fighting Sioux hooded sweatshirts and regular sweatshirts. They are in that bright Kelly Green and have that beautiful Sioux logo. I asked the clerk about it and her answer was “demand!” She further stated this was the third re-order. Again, this is the front door of NDSU. Amazing!

• Upvote 1

No, no, no.

The reason is that people confuse UND with NDSU. Even there. It's not that they want UND stuff. They think they are buying NDSU stuff.

Don't you learn anything on these forums?

I stand corrected. Thanks for the laugh. You just made my day!!! :D :D :D

No, no, no.

The reason is that people confuse UND with NDSU. Even there. It's not that they want UND stuff. They think they are buying NDSU stuff.

Don't you learn anything on these forums?

I hope you are being sarcastic, I don't see any smiley faces...

You are correct sir. Some of us young guys don't fully get that old man sarcasm....that's supposed to be funny but really isn't....you know the stuff.

Old man sarcasm?

I resemble that remark!

Yes, I was being sarcastic. Now, I will use a smiley face.. :)

According to the staff at the Sioux Shop, the only deadline to buy Sioux gear is supply. Once that's gone, it will no longer be available.

Could shops like a shirt shop in a mall sell Fighting Sioux shirts with just the name or is both the name and logo copyrighted.

Well the logo is copyrighted but a shirt that said Sioux Hockey may be alright, as long as it doesn't reference UND...Fighting Sioux probably would break some sort of law though...ok lawyers, blast away...

HAHA I'm glad this was posted because I was driving home a couple of weekends ago and I stopped at a gas station on CO RD 81, just off thighway 94 in Fargo... Long story short, they had tons of UND apparel and zero bison stuff! This was only a few miles from NDSU campus!

HAHA I'm glad this was posted because I was driving home a couple of weekends ago and I stopped at a gas station on CO RD 81, just off thighway 94 in Fargo... Long story short, they had tons of UND apparel and zero bison stuff! This was only a few miles from NDSU campus!

The last couple weeks I take my kids to swimming lessons at Fargo North High School, and I look at the gear the kids and parents wear and I saw a couple Bison but a lot of them wore Sioux (including me). I haven't worn my Sioux shirts to my son's t-ball games. I should since his coach is NDSU men's basketball coach Saul Phillips. Maybe I can ask Saul for some UND-NDSU tickets. :D