SiouxSports.com Forum

UMD

sioux fan in phoenix

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite moment from Saturday night - three Sioux forwards cycling the puck, one using his stick while the other two used only their feet, as they dragged along two Dog defenders who had the Sioux sticks tightly held for 5+ seconds :lol:

Favorite moment from Saturday night - three Sioux forwards cycling the puck, one using his stick while the other two used only their feet, as they dragged along two Dog defenders who had the Sioux sticks tightly held for 5+ seconds :lol:

No, you're kidding..it can't be..say it ain't so..a lesser-skilled WCHA team would actually resort to clutching, holding, grabbing & mugging to be competitive with the mighty Sioux?!?! :lol::huh:???

Regardless of what happened this weekend (I wasn't there on Friday GRRR. EVEN CAMPION noticed I wasn't there!) we have breaking news!

forecheck has a new flame! That's right! Let's recap:

Earlier this season, Wookiee crushed her heart by shaving his glorious locks of brown hair leaving him, well, just looking like just some guy. This disheartened forecheck to no end. Fellow posters wondered "Would she ever move on?" Well, she has. Who is this latest fellow who has caught her fancy? Why... NICK FUHER!

Sources say that they overheard her referring to the defenseman as a hunk of meat.

Onlookers were baffled due to the fact that Nick does not sport the hair that Wookiee once adorned. So, forecheck, wherever you are, inquiring minds want to know: How hot does the flame burn for number 8?

forecheck has a new flame! That's right! Let's recap:

Earlier this season, Wookiee crushed her heart by shaving his glorious locks of brown hair leaving him, well, just looking like just some guy. This disheartened forecheck to no end. Fellow posters wondered "Would she ever move on?" Well, she has. Who is this latest fellow who has caught her fancy? Why... NICK FUHER!

Sources say that they overheard her referring to the defenseman as a hunk of meat.

Onlookers were baffled due to the fact that Nick does not sport the hair that Wookiee once adorned. So, forecheck, wherever you are, inquiring minds want to know: How hot does the flame burn for number 8?

:lol: Oh brother! I can't even believe you brought that up. It was said in the heat of the moment, and I forgot about it till now.

I guess I have to put things in context now. Short story even shorter, Nick Fuher made what looked like an amazing move and almost scored (I think. See, I can't even remember the specifics because this didn't seem like a big deal to me at the time.) and as I was excited about the scoring chance, I blurted out "Nick Fuher! You gorgeous hunk of meat." Or something like that. I obviously didn't take time to mull over my choices of words. My voice tends to carry, especially at hockey games, so people around me obviously overheard. I suppose a more appropriate response would have been "Damn, nice moves Fuher." But even that could be taken out of context. :lol: His looks had nothing to do with the comment.

Besides, no one on the Sioux team could "catch my fancy." They're all too clean cut. :huh:

I know it was said in the heat of the moment, but it was hilarious. I wish I could have directly quoted you but I couldn't remember what exactly you said.

Yes, context was in reference to the move Nick made, but it was even more hilarious out of context. Thanks for being such a good sport, but I will delete my post if you want me to.

Anyways, best moves I would think were made by Genoway and Parise though. Genoway's didn't result in much, but it was really cool to watch. He hit the puck with the back curve of his stick blade and spun around a defender. The puck squirted over the blue line from under the defender. It was really neat. And Parise's scoring chance... WOW what stick handling. If that was a goal, I think it would have even made Sportscenter :lol: But probably not. If Parise wore #11 for BC then, yes.

OOOOOOOO! Redwing is jealous!

So forecheck, did you get a Fuhrer card in all those packs that you charmed out of the blimp guys on friday? Have you framed it yet? :lol:

The Wookie, the Blimp guys, Fuhrer. Wow!

It is Fuher, not Fuhrer.... Fuhrer sounds more German and negative really... :lol:

And I'm not jealous. Only forecheck would eye some dude who has longer hair than most of the women I've seen at UND :huh:

OOOOOOOO! Redwing is jealous!

So forecheck, did you get a Fuhrer card in all those packs that you charmed out of the blimp guys on friday? Have you framed it yet? :silly:

The Wookie, the Blimp guys, Fuhrer. Wow!

Hehe, no. They were for someone else, and not the ones I wanted.

I can take a joke, but insinuating that Redwing is jealous? *shudder* :blush:

I have been looking all over and can not find a reference to what happened between Sandy and Berry on Friday night after the game. I just caught the tail end of it as Poolman pulled Berry down off the glass and away from Scott. TH made mention of it on Saturday night briefly but that was it. Any ideas?:silly:

I have been looking all over and can not find a reference to what happened between Sandy and Berry on Friday night after the game. I just caught the tail end of it as Poolman pulled Berry down off the glass and away from Scott. TH made mention of it on Saturday night briefly but that was it. Any ideas?:silly:

I wonder if someone could ask coach on the coaches show tomorrow night what was said. I would suppose we will never find out what was said between the two coaches. Aren't Hakstol and Sandy Friends?