SiouxSports.com Forum

Congratulations 2012 Graduates

The Sicatoka

I'm too lazy to totally scrub this list, but congratulations to the mens (and womens) hockey players graduating this weekend:

Benjamin Blood (BSRTS)

Jocelyne Lamoureux (BSPXW, Magna Cum Laude)

Mario Lamoureux (BBA)

Pierre-Paul Lamoureux (BBA) <-- yeah, he didn't skate for UND but he's working for Hakstol

Bradley Eidsness (MBA)

Evan Trupp (BGS) <-- nice job Trupper!

To those I may have missed I offer my sincere apologies and no snub intended.

Congrats!

I don't know what a BSPXW is...Bachelor Science _______ ___________ __________

The courses with PXW are under Physical Education, Exercise Science, and Wellness. I believe the final degree is Bachelor of Science in/of Physical Education Exercise Science Wellness.....but I could be wrong. There are various tracks that you can take with it and minors that you can get with it.

I think its amazing that anyone could finish in four years (or five), while expending the amount of time and energy it takes to be a D-1 athlete. I am sure I couldn't have made it work.

Congratulations. Well done.

Which is what makes the accomplishment of Brad Eidsness that much more special. Besides that, stepping back and just being a tremendous teammate while the starter's role was no longer his makes him a player to never forget.