SiouxSports.com Forum

SDSU Jumps In

Matt

Always have to laugh at UND fans that love to compare themselves with NDSU as a measure of there success. I guess we should be flattered but I can tell you this NDSU doesn't use UND as any kind of measure of success.

Let's do a quick review of the competition. In football UND leads the all-time record with NDSU, 62-45-3. UND won the last game. In men's basketball UND leads the all-time record 157-127. UND won the last game. In women's basketball UND leads the all-time record 41-37. UND won the last game. All records come from the Bison Media guide so I can't vouch for the acuracy. And of course there is no competition in hockey. It doesn't look like there is really a comparison of success, especially in head to head action. Maybe that's why NDSU fans try every way they can to make themselves feel superior. The envy shows with every thread on Bville about UND and with every stupid comment made by a Bison fan on this site. Congrats, Dan, you represent well for your pals.
  • Upvote 2

If it isn't men's hockey, he doesn't care. And if the name and logo are dropped, he won't care about that, either. :silly:

I think they'll come around and accept UND eventually. In all reality these people have very few true convictions....