SiouxSports.com Forum

GeauxSioux

Was anything said about what its going to say on the turf? I can imagine maybe the Big Sky name and/or logo but the endzone will it say Sioux or would they play it safe with North Dakota.

I can almost guarantee it won't say Sioux. When they made the renovations to the outside of the Alerus there was talk of Sioux logos, but the council decided that would be a dumb waste of money as the name MIGHT not be around. I'd assume the same thought would be applied here.

Does anyone know why WR Tyhre Ivery and OLB Dominique Bennett are not listed on either squad? I'm assuming injury issues. Hopefully nothing serious - those two will be important pieces this fall.

I believe that Ivery got hurt on a hit earlier this spring.

Was anything said about what its going to say on the turf? I can imagine maybe the Big Sky name and/or logo but the endzone will it say Sioux or would they play it safe with North Dakota.

No they woulldn't give anything away with the design when someone asked, just said the turf will go wider on the sidelines and would be much better for the players.