SiouxSports.com Forum

Great West Tournament

UND92,96

Disappointing to see Schuler not even attempt a shot.

Not surprising when he hardly touches the ball and they never seem to run a play for him. I think he is the best shooter off a screen but nothing is run. Dont think they are using him enough or even involving him in the offense. What a shame. Nice comeback and great win by the way.

Not surprising when he hardly touches the ball and they never seem to run a play for him. I think he is the best shooter off a screen but nothing is run. Dont think they are using him enough or even involving him in the offense. What a shame. Nice comeback and great win by the way.

I agree he is definitely our best shooter. Seemed like he lost some confidence at the beginning of the year but was slowly gaining it back.

I love how Huff has responded in these last two games since his dustup, not only Offensively but Defensively as well. I hope he can really work his tail off in the offseason on fine tuning his game, especially on the free throw line.

Hopefully the men can win the title tomorrow and do some damage in the CIT.

I wish this game was on FCS or SiouxInsider (Why is the womens game on SiouxInsider and not the mens?) because NJIT and UND have had a bit of a history when playing each other. I think Jones had to be pulled backed a couple of years ago in a game against NJIT. So, this could be an interesting game.