SiouxSports.com Forum

Fox College Sports

UNDColorado

I am not sure if anyone has a complete list of football games available on TV or Streaming but this is what I have found for football:

Sep 01 Drake (Military Appreciation Day) - FSSN/FCS/Midco

Sep 10 @Idaho - espn3

Sep 17 @Fresno State - espn3

Sep 24 Black Hills State (Hall of Fame/Potato Bowl)

Oct 01 @Southern Utah * - nothing yet

Oct 08 Montana Western

Oct 22 Cal Poly (Homecoming) - FSSN/FCS/Midco

Oct 29 Northern Colorado - Live Video (Streaming site for Big Sky)

Nov 05 Sioux Falls

Nov 12 UC Davis * - nothing yet

Nov 19 South Dakota * - FSSN/FCS/Midco

It looks like we can see 6 or the 11 games this year. Next year that will change with Live Video and the Big Sky and FSSN/FCS/Midco. If anyone has information for SUU or Davis please post.

Info for everyone: Drake vs UND game is on FCS, Direct TV, channel 623 per my on line guide.

Ok, I have been on the phone with Direct TV and I was asking them about the game on FCS 617, 623, 626 and I haven't got anything on any of those channels but the Direct TV logo and they told me that means that there is nothing on FCS at this time... I also asked about the Football game and they said it's isn't on? WTF?

Ok, I have been on the phone with Direct TV and I was asking them about the game on FCS 617, 623, 626 and I haven't got anything on any of those channels but the Direct TV logo and they told me that means that there is nothing on FCS at this time... I also asked about the Football game and they said it's isn't on? WTF?

I wouldn't worry, Goon - the DirecTV FCS channels aren't the "true" Fox College Sports. They only carry live events, so that could explain why you only see the DirecTV logo.

I checked the guide on Directv and Drake at north Dakota is listed as upcoming. (channel 623 if I remember correctly)

It showed up like that last night for me as well, already set the DVR to record because I can't get home from work until after 8

It showed up like that last night for me as well, already set the DVR to record because I can't get home from work until after 8

Hey I just noticed that as well. So is that how hockey games show up as well?