SiouxSports.com Forum

Sunday Viewing Party at REA

YaneA

Here are the details for the free viewing party the Ralph will host on Sunday when the Sioux advance, after beating RPI:

Event Details

• Free admission

• Free parking

• Doors open at 4 PM, broadcast to begin at 4:30 PM

• 15% Sioux Shop discount on purchases from 4-7 PM

• $3 Draft beer

• $3 Hot dogs

• Register to win 2011 Ice Breaker Tournament ticket packages

Guests are asked to park on the north side of the venue and use the front doors.

Sweet. I will be there with the fam. Any official press release?

Any of the other first round games going to be shown on ESPNU?

friday: 2:00 union vs umd

5:30 yale vs airforce

8:00 bc vs cc

sat 3:00 new hampshire vs miami

5:30 east reg final

8:00 west reg final

sun 4:30 midwest reg final

7:00 northeast reg final

I get what The Ralph is trying to do...

and I see the "If" in the short excerpt in the article,

However, let's not look past the first game nor give your oponent any visual fuel

...our history hasn't been too good lately in the first round, so let's beat our first oponent and go from there!!

Go Sioux!

However, let's not look past the first game nor give your oponent any visual fuel

...our history hasn't been too good lately in the first round, so let's beat our first oponent and go from there!!

Go Sioux!

I am not overconfident, just confident enough that if the Sioux play their best, they will prevail over our first opponent. I don't think this can be construed as trash-talking or disrespect. Hasn't anyone here ever heard of the power of positive thinking? :0

Go Sioux!

The Ralph is doing the same thing that pro teams do for those "if necessary" playoff games. Gotta be ready. I don't think planning a viewing "if the Sioux advance" will give the Engineers any extra bulletin board material.

The Ralph is doing the same thing that pro teams do for those "if necessary" playoff games. Gotta be ready. I don't think planning a viewing "if the Sioux advance" will give the Engineers any extra bulletin board material.

exactly, if they need that to motivate them then rpi is in big trouble pre puck drop. advertising has to be done ahead of time for a potential event.