SiouxSports.com Forum

Green Bay Roll Call

Big A HG

Just got done playing the "Valley" course at TPC Sawgrass. Playing the "Stadium" course tomorrow and then fly home Thurs. Still working out the logisctics with the boss, my wife, if a quick turnaround to GB is feasible.

Will try to work on another "kitchen pass" that would include taking my 2 girls...for any man that is married with the above mentioned scenerio, you know what my odds are. :sad: Oh...then there is that work thing. :glare:

"So you're saying there's a chance..."

Just an FYI to all the lucky fans attending the games in Green Bay. I see that there is a party going on at Anduzzi's Sports Bar for Sioux fans. I have to tell you that this used to be my favorite Sports Bar to hang out in prior to Packer games as a signed Zach Parise Sioux jersey used to hang in the bar. This past fall I noticed it was gone and asked the waitress about it. She told me that the former owner, who happens to be a big Fighting Sioux fan, left Anduzzi's and took his Parise jersey with him to his new Sports Bar named Duzzi's Sports Pub, 2571 Packerland Drive. I never made it there during football season but it definitely might be worth giving him some Fighting Sioux business and complimenting him on the jersey. By the way I never saw a Badger jersey in his old place.

My girlfriend and I are going. I've never been to GB so I have no idea what to do/see besides go to the games.

We'll be in by Friday afternoon and are staying at the Days Inn Downtown.

I've got some family in Green Bay and while I can't think of a ton of things to do if you're interested at all check out the Packers Hall of Fame or take a tour of Lambeau. If you don't want to spend any extra money you can always just walk around the atrium. I'll ask my relatives and see if they have more suggestions.

Pretty sure Mr. Siouxmama and I are going. Just have to arrange for someone to come and stay with the 2 youngest offspring. I'm thinking the oldest offspring and his wife should be able to do the job.

It's been confirmed. Mr. and Mrs. Siouxmama are going. The offspring are taken care of. Wooooo!

Thanks for the suggestions guys. We'll definitely be checking out Lambeau and the Packer HOF. My gf's parents and grandfather are driving up from the Milwaukee area to have dinner with us tomorrow night. We're taking her grandfather (lived in WI his whole life/Packer fan) to the HOF and dinner at Curly's Pub, he's never been to Lambeau and is pretty stoked.

We've got 2 more Sioux fans coming from Minneapolis! We're leaving at 5am Saturday morning. Should hopefully make it to the pre-game party. I just picked up center ice tickets on Craigslist and we're in section 208!!! I can't wait for the Sioux game!! GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!