SiouxSports.com Forum

UND uses their planes to transport opposers to Bismarck to testify

siouxfan29

So maybe then Douple was telling the truth??!! Can't have it both ways people.

Douple and the AD at NDSU were caught not telling the truth in the media - a couple of years ago.. so, it looks like we have a bit of a mess.. does anyone tell the truth?

It happens a lot. When our pal Chapman attended the SBoHE meetings he flew to Bottineau for the meeting, then instead of staying over night like the rest of the presidents did, he flew back to Fargo for the night, then flew back the next AM. Bottineau didn't have a single hotel that charged even $500 per night much less$1,500 and he and the missus weren't about to slum it up there. Besides, Bottineau HS are the Braves, or they were , and isn't that just as hostile as the Fighting Sioux?? Frankly, this happens a lot for whatever business UND officials have in Bismarck and other places. I'm not sure there is much here.

There is nothing illegal about flying employees or students to Bismarck to testify. You might argue they should have driven or you might argue they should drive off of a cliff, but this isn't the $25,000 Chapman trip with friends and family for entertainment. It doesn't take much to get rumors going and get people in a tizzy about nothing. Great entertainment and sometimes interesting exchanges. Don't anyone leave the blog. I wonder what Graham Cracker and Windyboy (or whatever his name was) are doing. They must be in a tizzy too. Maybe they were the co-pilots or the stewards (flight attendents) on these secret lobby flights. . Anyone know if this was a champaign flight??? I wonder if I could hitch a flight to this weekends Final Five. I would even bring the booze!!

Anyone think Kelly got a Nicholson (watch the movie Bucket List) on this flight from one of the PC women from the Womens Center or English Dept?? Now that should be in the Herald! Good stuff folks, keep it coming and go Sioux!

You are forgetting the big one the Aerospace Dept started as an air taxi service for UND faculty.

Kate Bommarito and the Plains Daily way to go!!!

Everyone who is an objective observer should cancel their subscription to the Herald and stop going to their website. They have been so one sided in their reporting of the Sioux name it is sick!

Assignment for the Herald: Continue the propaganda;

Maybe they can go find some more Native America dudes from South Dakota who get charged with crimes related to murder to talk about how their time at UND was so uncomfortable because of the Sioux name.

Assignment for the Plains Daily: Uncover some more truth;

Let's see if we can get Kate at the Plains Daily to go interview Mr. Douple.

...We all know that the Heralds PUBLIC stance on the DoupleGate scam is that "it only had legs for about 24hrs" so let's see if it truly was the "nothing" that the Herald TOLD US it was.

Folks it is time to wake up and impeach both the HERALD and KELLY! Because they are both entities that should be working for and representing the will of the citizens of North Dakota and they are CLEARLY not doing that.

Wow!

One hour after I post this we see the Herald put in a story on this topic AND include SiouxSports.com blogs??

Hmmmm, I guess we have beem missing it all along, we just need to stop buying the Herald and then they will START to do a good job of objective journalism.

Hey Mr. Haga , send me a PM and I will hook you up with another Longie from Spirit Lake that is a UND Law School graduate and is very passionate about keeping the name. She would be a great interview for your paper I would think.