SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Northern Colorado

sioux2013

This is the one game I am really looking forward to. Northern Colorado is in first place in the Big Sky and their top three scorers are all red-shirt seniors. A matchup of our freshmen versus red shirt seniors. Northern Colorado is undefeated at home this year at 9-0 and it sure would be nice to change that tommorrow to 9-1. If we could win, this would be by far the biggest win for UND since the transition but it will be a huge task

The good thing about UNC's success the past few years is that it shows what is possible. They were one of the lesser programs in the NCC back in the day, and struggled badly during the transition. I doubt anybody expected they'd ever be a legitimately good mid-major program, but that's exactly what they are right now.

The good thing about UNC's success the past few years is that it shows what is possible. They were one of the lesser programs in the NCC back in the day, and struggled badly during the transition. I doubt anybody expected they'd ever be a legitimately good mid-major program, but that's exactly what they are right now.

On the other hand, they were a very good football program that has not been able to get out of the bottom half of the Big Sky standings. The Sioux football program has their work cut out for them, as do the BB teams.

NorthDakotaSioux.jpg

University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux

Athletic Website: www.fightingsioux.com

Overall Record: 13-12 (5-3 Great West)

Last Action: 64-67 loss to Utah Valley

RPI: 281

northern-colorado.png

University of Northern Colorado Bears

Athletic Website: http://uncbears.com/

Overall Record: 15-10 (10-3 Big Sky)

Last Action: 82-80 win over New Mexico State University in the ESPN BracketBuster Challenge

RPI: 121

great-west-conference-logo.png

Great West Conference website

BigSkyConference.jpg

Big Sky Conference website

Is anyone else having trouble getting in Big Sky webcast? I have registered and logged in but get continue to just get the B2 site with no picture!! Any advice?

It's working fine for me. When I logged in and launched the webcast, there was a prompt that I had to click yes on (don't remember what it was). But other than that everything looks fine....

UNC up 25 - 24.

Is anyone else having trouble getting in Big Sky webcast? I have registered and logged in but get continue to just get the B2 site with no picture!! Any advice?

I had to download something. it asked me wath program to run i jsut clicked run then save as and it downloaded. works awesome for me