SiouxSports.com Forum

2012 Recruiting

UND Fan

Coach has nothing to do with it. Coach can't keep kid from signing. As an alumnus of a school, if he told the kid to wait until he talked to him before signing, then he violated NCAA rules. Alumni are not allowed to talk to recruits in an attempt to influence their decision. I would not be surprised if this occured but I would like to see some evidence.

Correct. Might want to make sure the coach is actually an alum of said school before letting fly with accusations.

Correct. Might want to make sure the coach is actually an alum of said school before letting fly with accusations.

I will take credit for that, maybe he is just a fan, my mistake. The bottom line is the kid chose NDSU, whether he changed his mind or not. May never know and it probably doesn't matter at this point. He would have been a nice ND walk-on but didn't happen.

The names are coming in though - I love the live blog thing from UND!

You know, we had a few complaining about a PWO (who will be a very good player I believe) switch - just think about some of the big time programs. On the CNNSI blog, there are switches all over the place. Oregon nabbed two WR from Ok State and Texas A&M this morning already (3 and 4 star) and Michigan decided they wanted to swipe a four star RB from Cincinatti. Crazy.

http://www.cnnsi.com...p&sct=hp_t11_a2

You know, we had a few complaining about a PWO (who will be a very good player I believe) switch - just think about some of the big time programs. On the CNNSI blog, there are switches all over the place. Oregon nabbed two WR from Ok State and Texas A&M this morning already (3 and 4 star) and Michigan decided they wanted to swipe a four star RB from Cincinatti. Crazy.

http://www.cnnsi.com...p&sct=hp_t11_a2

The two WR are really close to me (geographically) and A&M people are going to be pissed off because the way this went down with Bralon Adison. Adison is the real deal, but I am not convinced Chance Allen is even that good.