SiouxSports.com Forum

UND topics on Bisonville

darell1976

I clicked on the today's post on Bisonville ( I like to troll over there when I need a good laugh) and there are 4 yes 4 threads all pointed to UND. Are they just bored over there that they have nothing to talk about but UND? Whether its our team, nickname, city or the facilities we play in....but remember they have moved on, no need to play us but yet can talk about us like a bunch of hens over a bridge table.

• Downvote 1

The last three (all within the last 30 days) personal conversations I have had with Who fans have resulted in each of them insisting(I add the emphasis because they were adamant) it would be a great thing for NDSU and Fargo for NDSU to go with D1 hockey??? What is up with that?? Can someone educate me please?! Why would Who fans be so concerned with NDSU/Fargo success??

I clicked on the today's post on Bisonville ( I like to troll over there when I need a good laugh) and there are 4 yes 4 threads all pointed to UND. Are they just bored over there that they have nothing to talk about but UND? Whether its our team, nickname, city or the facilities we play in....but remember they have moved on, no need to play us but yet can talk about us like a bunch of hens over a bridge table.

Without even looking, one can guess at certain UND Bisonville topics, all revealing their deep-seated insecurities, as these topics keep topics get rehashed over and over again:

1. Hockey sucks. No body cares (but they apparently care enough to keep posting that.) - Jealous of national success and ashamed they don't have it

2. The Alerus sucks. Fargodome is awesome. - Jealous of the Ralph and ashamed of the BSA

3. The Big Sky sucks. They repeat how happy they aren't in it. - Jealousy of the Sky and ashamed of the Summit

4. UND's TV media contracts really aren't all that good. Then they whine and complain how they don't have any media except Kopack. - again: Jealousy and shame

5. How UND athletes are always in big trouble, but the media always covers up UND. But then they somehow forget Best Buy - Shame

6. UND's nickname is a millstone, yet the Sioux logo is prominent among their students on campus. Again: jealously and shame.

7. UND's leadership sucks, yet NDSU's leadership gets indictments. Shame

8. UND alumni don't care about UND, and NDSU alumni are passionate about the Bison. But when it comes down to donations, UND alumni do care, while NDSU alumni pitch pennies. Again: Jealousy and shame.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The last three (all within the last 30 days) personal conversations I have had with Who fans have resulted in each of them insisting(I add the emphasis because they were adamant) it would be a great thing for NDSU and Fargo for NDSU to go with D1 hockey??? What is up with that?? Can someone educate me please?! Why would Who fans be so concerned with NDSU/Fargo success??

I'm waiting for the day for Moorhead State to go DI in hockey so that kind of talk can be put to bed. :lol::silly:

That way, UND and Moorhead State can share the winter-time headlines in the Fargo Forum.

Maybe your wrestling team can crack the top 20 and give you something to crow about during the long winter. ;)

I'm waiting for the day for Moorhead State to go DI in hockey so that kind of talk can be put to bed. :lol::silly:

That way, UND and Moorhead State can share the winter-time headlines in the Fargo Forum.

Maybe your wrestling team can crack the top 20 and give to something to crow about.

Am I hallucinating or did I see something recently about Minot State considering D1 hockey? I know they are moving to Dll and are joining the NSIC.

Am I hallucinating or did I see something recently about Minot State considering D1 hockey? I know they are moving to Dll and are joining the NSIC.

Moorhead and Minot both supposedly have feelers out to the WCHA - once the gophers and badgers leave. If UND / Denver / CC / Omaha / Notre Dame / Miami form a new superleague, I could see both those two getting in with what's left.

Maybe your wrestling team can crack the top 20 and give you something to crow about during the long winter. ;)

Maybe your wrestling team can crack the . . . . . . . . . . .oh, wait, you don't have one.

And, I was serious about that topic being brought up to me, especially when they have had a few and their inhibitions are lower, and I am frankly sick of it.

As for your jealousy comments, man, you are Wholucinating just like you do when you come to visit us on BV.

• Upvote 1

Without even looking, one can guess at certain UND Bisonville topics, all revealing their deep-seated insecurities, as these topics keep topics get rehashed over and over again:

1. Hockey sucks. No body cares (but they apparently care enough to keep posting that.) - Jealous of national success and ashamed they don't have it

2. The Alerus sucks. Fargodome is awesome. - Jealous of the Ralph and ashamed of the BSA

3. The Big Sky sucks. They repeat how happy they aren't in it. - Jealousy of the Sky and ashamed of the Summit

4. UND's TV media contracts really aren't all that good. Then they whine and complain how they don't have any media except Kopack. - again: Jealousy and shame

5. How UND athletes are always in big trouble, but the media always covers up UND. But then they somehow forget Best Buy - Shame

6. UND's nickname is a millstone, yet the Sioux logo is prominent among their students on campus. Again: jealously and shame.

7. UND's leadership sucks, yet NDSU's leadership gets indictments. Shame

8. UND alumni don't care about UND, and NDSU alumni are passionate about the Bison. But when it comes down to donations, UND alumni do care, while NDSU alumni pitch pennies. Again: Jealousy and shame.

Also, when they whine about the Fargo Forum covering UND they constantly say: "This is Fargo, it's a NDSU only town." I wonder if any of them have ever driven by the Fargo Veteran's Administration and checked out the huge name on the south campus building? Quite a large UND footprint in their backyard and doing wonderful work for our veterans in need of medical care.

(Additionally, cudos to those medical students as I am one of those veterans.)