SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Robert Morris - Saturday

MissSioux85

Cant believe the saves on Knight, especially that reach back save, wow. Just can't buy a goal, 30-12 SOG last I heard in favorite of the Sioux, 16-3 in the 2nd period.

Speaking of Dell, I love how he controls rebounds, some issues with Eids is his rebound control and over playing plays, if that makes sense. He finds himself out of position after a rebound.

just a scrum with the helmets and gloves on...Knight got cheap shot after a good scoring attempt and some of the boys didn't like that, although knight held his own.

just some 2 minute roughing minors...i'd like to see a brawl tonight...

Robert Morris should go back where they belong and play junior colleges...they have really disgusted me tonight

They are playing dirty: hooks, grabs, slashes, shots after and behind the play...that is not physical.

I disagree with Sweeney and Scanlan and anyone else giving them props...no "North Dakota Nice" F them...they are a junk program and are playing like we should be in an arena with chickenwire instead of plexiglass

I don't think RMU is particularly dirty. I think they came here to get some experience playing the "physical game of the WCHA", and they are just figuring it out.

Completely agree, although the Knight hit was a little extreme. That player was coming in hard for a hit no matter what Knight did. Other than that its been a clean game.

On another note, I can't believe Forbort got a 2 and a 10 for that scrum.