SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux-Bulldogs Question

lystesioux

Great! I checked B2 a few days ago and this wasn't listed.

Anyone know if there are bars in G.F. that will show the webcast?

I have signed up and paid for B2 3 times and it has never worked any of those time. i will never pay for them again. Have contacted them and never any reply back

I have signed up and paid for B2 3 times and it has never worked any of those time. i will never pay for them again. Have contacted them and never any reply back

I've never failed to get a B2 broadcast that I paid for. Even the follow up e-mail link.

That doesn't mean I'm not annoyed by the floating tiger head at CC though.

No Gregoire and Hextall for Thursday, according to Brad...........will we ever really find out the story on those guys?

will gregoire ever come come back or willit be like chay last year? that said sounds like same lineup we had against the usa teenagers in which we struggled big time to score. that puts a damper on thursdays game. maybe it's a good thing it won't be on tv.

No Gregoire and Hextall for Thursday, according to Brad...........will we ever really find out the story on those guys?

This will be a test for sure. At least Duluth is down two defensemen, but their top line will be intact. That is the line we have to neutralize, and then pick up some goals with our depth. Another solid game from Mr. Dell will go a long way to helping!

GO SIOUX!!!

will gregoire ever come come back or willit be like chay last year? that said sounds like same lineup we had against the usa teenagers in which we struggled big time to score. that puts a damper on thursdays game. maybe it's a good thing it won't be on tv.

Well i honestly think in the USA under 18 game the boys were not up for it. They were all looking forward to Christmas break and i know they have said before it's really hard to get reved up for that game. Hopefully they are all ready to get back in the swing of thing for Duluth.

If they can come back at all this year I'm sure they will. There are so many expectations for a title this year that even if it meant they returned in March they would.

Well i honestly think in the USA under 18 game the boys were not up for it. They were all looking forward to Christmas break and i know they have said before it's really hard to get reved up for that game. Hopefully they are all ready to get back in the swing of thing for Duluth.

MacWilliam was revved up!