SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday Thread - SDSU

siouxfbfan

Not only that, but WIU is hammering UNI. If the Bison lose and WIU wins big, does that keep the Bison out of the playoffs?

I think no matter what, today is a must win for the Bison. By the way....Jensen started at QB for NDSU.....injured his shoulder and in out......Jose Mohler went in for a couple series of plays and he went out with a bad shoulder injury......now Perez the 3rd stringer is in at QB. This Bison team would get embarassed in the playoffs if they happen to get in........

How come this place so dead? I know its a rough season, but still its Sioux football. The Bison are losing in a game with a hockey score, and there are nearly 800 posts on the game thread over there. Some of it pretty funny stuff.

Well, I guess a 3-win team w/ nothing to play for, no offense & terrible QB play, not to mention getting blown out doesn't really excite alot of people. I'm dumb enough to still follow though ;)

How come this place so dead? I know its a rough season, but still its Sioux football. The Bison are losing in a game with a hockey score, and there are nearly 800 posts on the game thread over there. Some of it pretty funny stuff.

Bison had the playoffs on the line and they are competing. UND...not so much...

Is this really surprising? Those of you picking a close game or a win have to ask yourselves if you are really seeing things clearly. We knew the offense has difficulty scoring and sustaining drives. How long did anyone think the D could hold them off? The disappointing thing to me is I thought they may be able to match up up front. According to the radio, the Jax are pushing them around on the LOS. We all have to stop looking at this football program in they way we want them to be, and evaluate it as it is. A poor team this year. The youth isn't an excuse. Other teams are playing plenty of freshman and sophs and performing.

I really hope the Bison lose today and don't make the playoffs, and thank God the Big Sky opportunity came about because I would hate to go into a recruiting season with all this crap.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is this really surprising? Those of you picking a close game or a win have to ask yourselves if you are really seeing things clearly. We knew the offense has difficulty scoring and sustaining drives. How long did anyone think the D could hold them off? The disappointing thing to me is I thought they may be able to match up up front. According to the radio, the Jax are pushing them around on the LOS. We all have to stop looking at this football program in they way we want them to be, and evaluate it as it is. A poor team this year. The youth isn't an excuse. Other teams are playing plenty of freshman and sophs and performing.

I really hope the Bison lose today and don't make the playoffs, and thank God the Big Sky opportunity came about because I would hate to go into a recruiting season with all this crap.

Some of us (me) get blinded with insane-like loyalty. ;)