SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ Wisconsin

AZSIOUX

Forbert has played well so far, but he has a total of 6 games of experience so saying he is usually some of our best dmen might be stretching things just a little.

I know it seems weird saying that Forbort was one of our better dmen considering he is only a freshman, but from what I saw in the early season before his illness, he was one of the better defensive players on the team, not to mention he was chipping in offensively.

• Upvote 1

I know it seems weird saying that Forbort was one of our better dmen considering he is only a freshman, but from what I saw in the early season before his illness, he was one of the better defensive players on the team, not to mention he was chipping in offensively.

Yeah good point he has 5 points in 6 games.

Does anyone know if the Saturday Sioux game will be picked up at Sensor's in the Twin Cities? or if UND will be able to grab the game and put it on the FSSN?

Thanks

The only way it will be on at Sensers would be if FSSN picked it up on Saturday. The game is only televised in Wisconsin on Saturday.

I may need to cross the border on Saturday over to Hudson or something haha.

I'm still looking for Saturday tickets for this series if anyone knows of any for a fair price. Got my Friday ones, just need Saturdays.

There's a pair in the ticket thread for Sat in case you didn't see them, also there are loads on Madison Craigslist.

http://madison.craigslist.org/search/tix?query=hockey&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=

There's a pair in the ticket thread for Sat in case you didn't see them, also there are loads on Madison Craigslist.

http://madison.craigslist.org/search/tix?query=hockey&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=

There are a ton for Friday, and much less for Saturday. The ones that are posted for Saturday are either out of my price range or in a section I don't want to sit. I'm going to end up scalping some since it's so close to game day.

Agree...2-4 in our last 6 games. Thinking we get anything more than a split would be extremely optimistic.

I think the Fighting Sioux are due for a good weekend of hockey. Three points... I actually said sweep on the blog.

I think the Fighting Sioux are due for a good weekend of hockey. Three points... I actually said sweep on the blog.

Then it needs to start with a "W" tonight if that's going to happen.

This team seems to have defensive lapses that cost us at least a goal a game and a goalie miscue that costs us a goal a game. They are not real disciplined as to penalties taken. This team's potential on paper has not been shown on the ice to date.

I hope you are right. but...

Then it needs to start with a "W" tonight if that's going to happen.

This team seems to have defensive lapses that cost us at least a goal a game and a goalie miscue that costs us a goal a game. They are not real disciplined as to penalties taken. This team's potential on paper has not been shown on the ice to date.

I hope you are right. but...

I am going to be deer and duck hunting this weekend and the Sioux have great record when I don't watch the games. I do agree if the Sioux start cuttting down on these mistakes they will have better results this season.