SiouxSports.com Forum

Future Schedules

gfhockey

I'm guessing this is for the women. as the ice breaker will be the opener for us other than the manitoba exhibition. the sioux women have a return trip out there being bu came here last year.

good call...it was for the women...prob a good thing that would have been a tough month!!....it is already!

Here is what I've been able to uncover. Still missing a few.

SEPT.30-OCT.1

OCT.7-8 ICE BREAKER REA

OCT.14-15 MAINE

OCT.21-22 @ WISCONSIN

OCT.28-29 SCSU

NOV.4-5 @ U OF M

NOV.11-12

NOV.18-19@ BSU

NOV.25-26 CC

DEC.2-3@UAA

DEC.9-10 UNO

DEC.16-17

DEC.23-24

DEC.30-31

JAN.6-7

JAN.13-14 U OF M

JAN.20-21 @ SCSU

JAN.27-28 WISCONSIN

FEB.3-4

FEB.10-11@ UMD

FEB.17-18 MICH TECH

FEB.24-25 @ DU

MAR.2-3 MANKATO

The unofficial schedule I have seen out of BSU has North Dakota at BSU for a Saturday-Sunday series, November 19 and 20. I am hoping it is a Friday-Saturday though........

Ah! Sounds good!!! We can still have fun watch some good hockey... I just now have to take 3 days offs. :)

Ah! Sounds good!!! We can still have fun watch some good hockey... I just now have to take 3 days offs. :)

I have seen that it would be 7:05 starts both night, which would make Sunday pretty much impossible for my family as my wife and I are burning a lot of vacation time on a cruise the beginning of October. Now if Sunday would be an afternoon game (3:00), it would eliminate one night in the hotel and we would be able to see both games.

Otherwise, I would probably end up selling the Sunday tickets...... Of course, they would probably fetch a nice $$$$$ amount on the "market"!

Here is what I've been able to uncover. Still missing a few.

SEPT.30-OCT.1

OCT.7-8 ICE BREAKER REA

OCT.14-15 MAINE

OCT.21-22 @ WISCONSIN

OCT.28-29 SCSU

NOV.4-5 @ U OF M

NOV.11-12

NOV.18-19@ BSU

NOV.25-26 CC

DEC.2-3@UAA

DEC.9-10 UNO

DEC.16-17

DEC.23-24

DEC.30-31

JAN.6-7

JAN.13-14 U OF M

JAN.20-21 @ SCSU

JAN.27-28 WISCONSIN

FEB.3-4

FEB.10-11@ UMD

FEB.17-18 MICH TECH

FEB.24-25 @ DU

MAR.2-3 MANKATO

Dec 30-31 is Home vs Harvard, Jan 6th Winnipeg game ,

Arent you in Bemidji, Millsy?

Actually, my family and I live in the Alexandria area. So we make the trip up on weekends for BSU games. Could be interesting to see what gas prices will do to the budget this year, but we have our hotel stays booked and tickets ordered.

Actually, my family and I live in the Alexandria area. So we make the trip up on weekends for BSU games. Could be interesting to see what gas prices will do to the budget this year, but we have our hotel stays booked and tickets ordered.

That's prety diehard.

Are you the guy that runs the beaver pond site?

That's prety diehard.

Are you the guy that runs the beaver pond site?

Yep, that's me, The BeaverPond guy. And yes, I think at times my wife thinks I am nuts, but she enjoys the hockey also. Our almost three year old daughter loves hockey (and swimming in the pool at the hotel) and our eight month old son just comes along for the ride for now (although he does follow the action).

• Upvote 1

According to the schedule posted earlier on this thread, the series is Nov.18-19. My calendar shows the 19th is a Saturday. That's what I was going by.

Oh ok. I thought Millsy had posted earlier that it was Nov 19 and 20 when we got our season ticket info.

Nov 19 @ 7:07

Nov 20 @ 5:07

Oh ok. I thought Millsy had posted earlier that it was Nov 19 and 20 when we got our season ticket info.

Nov 19 @ 7:07

Nov 20 @ 5:07

Yep, it is a Saturday-Sunday series in Bemidji. BSU released their official schedule this weekend.