SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MANITOBA BISON

AZSIOUX

Can't listen to the game through fightingsioux.com. Have they changed the log-in process? I keep going around in circles.

Same way, up in the upper right corner, type in your login, and then hit launch media player and you should be good

signal bad here...(eden prairie) My Satwork 3618 worked great during last weeks football game but is pixilating pretty bad now...will try to rescan...nice goal by Knight!!

signal is weaker than other tps on this satellite; hope it changes after this weekend. I adjusted mine with the motor in DiseQc and saved the position and now have a reasonably good signal.

Signal quality is very weak : (

I am at 55-603% now with break ups : (

All other channels on this satellite are at usual strength so the Sioux feed is weak.......

Or a similar transponder on an adjacent satellite is pulling at our signal, that's why when a few nudged their dish they got slightly better signal.

Your satellite system is only as good as the signals being broadcast : (

Garbage in..............Garbage out

I hope the satellite guy at the Ralph reads this : )

Please clean the leaves off the up-link dish. We usually have signals with the first few games, then they sort things out........ fingers crossed!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you very much,Jim. On fightingsioux.com,it keeps telling me I need premium to watch,but it is saying that when I am only trying to listen.

I cannot get the video no matter how many times I go round the circle. When I try to subscribe (after giving password info) it won't get past the screen where I select the package. jeez, am I that dumb?