SiouxSports.com Forum

How to get an autograph for my kid

Sioux17

At the meet the sioux my son got his picture taken with his favorite sioux player, Danny Kristo. My kid is obsessed with him. I want to blow up the picture and have him sign it. I was thinking about framing it for my son. Does anyone have a clue how i would go about getting this signed for him. Like an event or maybe a contact person.

At the meet the sioux my son got his picture taken with his favorite sioux player, Danny Kristo. My kid is obsessed with him. I want to blow up the picture and have him sign it. I was thinking about framing it for my son. Does anyone have a clue how i would go about getting this signed for him. Like an event or maybe a contact person.

The first thing I would do is just contact the office at the Ralph and ask them. I'll bet you can drop it off and pick it up the next day.

Just don't be getting it dedicated to Sioux17. ;-)

I have never understood the meaning of an autograph. I know some people go crazy over them, but to me the picture is all I need...it's worth more than a cheezy autograph.

I think he would think its cool to have in his room especially if i can get like a little personal message with it.

I have never understood the meaning of an autograph. I know some people go crazy over them, but to me the picture is all I need...it's worth more than a cheezy autograph.

I guess I don't understand it either because I would wash the shirt/jersey that the autograph was on and it would smudge. :D

I would lose the Picture that was signed by said athelete, you see where this is going. I guess if you're going to frame the item it makes sense to have it signed.

I have had a lot a success sending things through the mail to the Sioux for my boys. Just send it to the player in care of UND Men's Hockey at the Ralph Engelstad Arena address. It typically take 1-3 weeks to get it returned.

• 2 weeks later...

Just ask him yourself.

Moderator edit -- (unless it's intentionally publicly posted somewhere I missed, let's not post private contact info for people, even if you think it's somewhat easy to get your hands on).

I don't know the definition of "publicly posted" but I don't know him personally. I just searched online (facebook). He has it "intentionally publicly posted" I guess because I ain't his "Friend." Anyone can see it.

Or how about this: Ask him yourself. There is this website (facebook) you sign up. Search "Danny Kristo" and you can talk to him directly on there?

Sioux17.

Lomackman ain't know jack. He's just jacking you around.

If you are in town, the best way for you to get an autograph of Kristo is to wait around after the game, and after the players come up from the locker room. He, like all Sioux, will be glad to sign your photo, especially after a win. My kids have done this many times after a game.

If you are not in town, as others have said, send it to the Sioux. Or to me, I'll get it done for you. No hassle. No expense.

Sioux17.

If you are in town, the best way for you to get an autograph of Kristo is to wait around after the game, and after the players come up from the locker room. He, like all Sioux, will be glad to sign your photo, especially after a win. My kids have done this many times after a game.

If you are not in town, as others have said, send it to the Sioux. Or to me, I'll get it done for you. No hassle. No expense.

Here's another great example of one Sioux fan helping out another Sioux fan. It's heartening to see when this happens (and it does happen plenty of times on and off this site).

Sioux 17, I would like to think that lomackman is the (sorry) exception not the rule... of course you probably know that any way...

Sioux17.

How would you know who I know? Let's see in '87 a family friend's son was very ill and it took a quick phone call to get an autographed stick for him, didn't even have to pay for the stick. Gee who for years was able to always get free tickets for the Gophers series in Minneapolis? Was it whistler, goon, etc. or me? I guess it was me who has not had to pay for a ticket for years for a Sioux game. The last time I had to pay for a ticket was in 1989. Tickets were obtained too many times to count from players or coaches.

How would you know who I know? Let's see in '87 a family friend's son was very ill and it took a quick phone call to get an autographed stick for him, didn't even have to pay for the stick. Gee who for years was able to always get free tickets for the Gophers series in Minneapolis? Was it whistler, goon, etc. or me? I guess it was me who has not had to pay for a ticket for years for a Sioux game. The last time I had to pay for a ticket was in 1989. Tickets were obtained too many times to count from players or coaches.

Congratulations. Personally, I could not be that big of a moocher. I have paid for countless tickets since 1989, and I have no problem admitting this. And I am still

willing to help a guy get an autograph for his kid without knowing who they are or what they do.

Some folks have what it takes. Others don't. I really don't care one way or the other.

See you around the arenas. I'll be in the paying seats.

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/ykrwvnhrdh--Oh-good-for-you-Christian-Bale-Christian-Bale-goes-American-psycho-Christian-Bale-Flips-Out-k

Congratulations. Personally, I could not be that big of a moocher. I have paid for countless tickets since 1989, and I have no problem admitting this. And I am still

willing to help a guy get an autograph for his kid without knowing who they are or what they do.

Some folks have what it takes. Others don't. I really don't care one way or the other.

See you around the arenas. I'll be in the paying seats.

Just because I have always known people and have not had to pay for tickets does not make me a mooch. Second just because I do not want to help a stranger get and autograph, which has never really made since to me to start with, does not make me a bad person. Some folks have what it takes? Really what is it you have then that others don't, besides an unwarranted case of self worth? Now you are judging me because I will not help someone obtain something I am a bad person? I help people everyday except I do not need to be recognized for doing it. Do you have any idea how many kids I have helped with their college class work explaining theories and concepts to them that they did not get? I helped them because I enjoyed helping them do better in something that had real value, an education.

Just because I have always known people and have not had to pay for tickets does not make me a mooch. Second just because I do not want to help a stranger get and autograph, which has never really made since to me to start with, does not make me a bad person. Some folks have what it takes? Really what is it you have then that others don't, besides an unwarranted case of self worth? Now you are judging me because I will not help someone obtain something I am a bad person? I help people everyday except I do not need to be recognized for doing it. Do you have any idea how many kids I have helped with their college class work explaining theories and concepts to them that they did not get? I helped them because I enjoyed helping them do better in something that had real value, an education.

Lomackman. You are obviously a Big Shot. I am a Big Shot. We are all Big Shots here, because we are all hockey fans. I just found it a bit odd that you would put the football down for Sioux17 to kick, and when he gave it a swipe, you pulled it away. What's with that? You could, and should, have easily kept your keyboard shut.

I have no idea how many kids you have helped with their college class work in theories and concepts. That's great. Good for you. Good for them. Do them a favor and shy away from sharing your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and proofreading largess with them.

So other than acting like a big shot...what was your reasoning for even posting in this thread if you had no intentions to help out?