SiouxSports.com Forum

Game Day vs. the UMD Bulldogs

siouxforeverbaby

We were sluggish last night and so was UMD; I think it was the impact of playing three games last weekend and then playing just four days later. We'll have to play sharper and better and with more energy to win tonight. I really want some payback on Denver and this is a good place to get it. We have to dig down deep tonight. GO SIOUX!!!

I think the sioux didn't go at full speed last night and were conserving energy for obvious reasons. I think tonight we'll see a full balls to the wall team. also is it just me or does Blood break at least one stick a game, holy crap is he going through sticks?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guesses on lines for tonight

Gregs-Hex-VV

Frats-Malone-Trupper

Knight-Kristo-Zajac

Lammy-Toews-Cichy

I don't think Hexy offers more the Knight on that 1st line, but I really like Hexy playing with Kristo. I'd flip flop Knight and Hexy.

We were sluggish last night and so was UMD; I think it was the impact of playing three games last weekend and then playing just four days later. We'll have to play sharper and better and with more energy to win tonight. I really want some payback on Denver and this is a good place to get it. We have to dig down deep tonight. GO SIOUX!!!

I can't speak for either team but the first 2 periods were really quiet and i think once they both realized 'hey we need to get a move on to win this game', they got more aggressive. Too bad the goal that was waved off for UMD seemed to take the wind right out of their sails. i expected more fight from them.

we definitely need to come out swinging tonight against DU, score the first goal and keep the intensity up!

GO SIOUX!!!!

The guy with the white t shirt and green jacket was hilarious. That was pretty close to us. (We're in photo 16, I'm standing with the green geometric logo jersey, gasboy with the white jersey and our other buddy in the black sitting to my right).

Came around to see your during the second period break, you were in your seat when I left, but gone when I got there, suppose youi were in one the the long lines at the b-room. At any rate, you weren't back yet when I had to head back around to get to 116 before the third period started. Will probably try again today. Almost all Dog and Sioux in the arena last night, wonder how many had tickets for just that game. Would guess we'll see more red and whatever that SCSU color is today

I think the sioux didn't go at full speed last night and were conserving energy for obvious reasons. I think tonight we'll see a full balls to the wall team. also is it just me or does Blood break at least one stick a game, holy crap is he going through sticks?

I was thinking the same thing. Last weekend he burned through a couple and then last night - maybe he needs to open a new carton. Bad batch? Hopefully it doesn't cost us one.

Gosh maybe the Sioux are a bunch of hacks, thugs, and goons? :huh:

:D

In seriousness, glad he was okay.

After looking at the game tapes very closely, the WCHA is suspending a Sioux player for tonights game for not having his stick under control. Player will be named later.

After looking at the game tapes very closely, the WCHA is suspending a Sioux player for tonights game for not having his stick under control. Player will be named later.

When asked for a comment as to why said Sioux player was being suspended, McLeod commented that "It is for various reasons that cannot be disclosed at this time." :huh:

QUOTE (Whoosh @ Mar 19 2010, 02:40 PM) *

QUOTE (YaneA Today, 02:50 PM

When asked for a comment as to why said Sioux player was being suspended, McLeod commented that "It is for various reasons that cannot be disclosed at this time."

Are you serious? Link? This sounds crazy!

QUOTE (Whoosh @ Mar 19 2010, 02:40 PM) *

QUOTE (YaneA Today, 02:50 PM

When asked for a comment as to why said Sioux player was being suspended, McLeod commented that "It is for various reasons that cannot be disclosed at this time."

Are you serious? Link? This sounds crazy!

No, no. It's a joke. As far as we know.

Came around to see your during the second period break, you were in your seat when I left, but gone when I got there, suppose youi were in one the the long lines at the b-room. At any rate, you weren't back yet when I had to head back around to get to 116 before the third period started. Will probably try again today. Almost all Dog and Sioux in the arena last night, wonder how many had tickets for just that game. Would guess we'll see more red and whatever that SCSU color is today

Thanks for trying again. It was nice to meet you.