SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs GOPHERS

AZSIOUX

This is going to be fun! GO SIOUX!!

1015siouxgopherpuck1.jpg

TV

Friday

Sioux men's hockey vs. Minnesota - 7:30 p.m.

Fox College Sports Central (FSN North broadcast)

Midcontinent Communications

Fighting Sioux Sports Network

DirecTV 617 (FSN North broadcast)

Friday gopher/SIOUX game alternate channels:

Provider - Channel

DirecTV - 617 (sioux feed) 658

Dish Network - 475

Cable One (Fargo/Moorhead) - 44

Hiawatha Broadband (Winona) - 20

Comcast - 692

Mediacom - Connections Channel

Hickory Tech - 1

Charter - 421

Radio with free sign up - www.fightingsioux.com

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

AZ getting the gameday festivities started early...nice!

Excited to see it live!

If BE plays like has been lately, UND will win. UND will pepper Kangas and he'll play his usual game at the Ralph.

I'm gona say UND 4-2!

This is such a great rivalry. But add in what is at stake as far as making it to the X and this weekend should be intense. As a crowd we need to be as loud as possible and bring as much energy into the building as possible. I hope that the atmosphere this weekend rivals that of the West Regional at the Ralph and the Canadians at the World Juniors.

Let's blow the roof off of the Ralph!

This is such a great rivalry. But add in what is at stake as far as making it to the X and this weekend should be intense. As a crowd we need to be as loud as possible and bring as much energy into the building as possible. I hope that the atmosphere this weekend rivals that of the West Regional at the Ralph and the Canadians at the World Juniors.

Let's blow the roof off of the Ralph!

I told someone today that this game has the potential to be one of the best atmospheres in the history of the new Ralph. I think it will rank right up there with the Michigan game at the West Regional.

This is the last home series for 6.5 months! Fans, prove me right!!!!

He will be talking allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll night to get into the gophs heads too

I would imagine, he's pretty good at getting into opposing teams heads. If there is one player in the WCHA I would like to sit and have a beer with sometime he would be the one. Just seems like a fun guy, and I'm sure some of the stories he has about his old man are pretty awesome too.

I would imagine, he's pretty good at getting into opposing teams heads. If there is one player in the WCHA I would like to sit and have a beer with sometime he would be the one. Just seems like a fun guy, and I'm sure some of the stories he has about his old man are pretty awesome too.

Could you imagine the stories Ron could tell? I would love to hear how Ron's on ice talk compares to Brett's.

Schlossman tweeting that both Davidson and Toews will play tonight and that "He's Too Hexy for His Shirt" is @ right wing on top line.

Davidson for who??? Hopefully Marto isn't still nicked up.

I expect Toews to play very well.

Hexy will become a boil on the skin of the Gophers before this series is over. He missed the series in MSP so you know he's primed for a big weekend.