SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CC

AZSIOUX

Wow what a dumb penalty on Fairchild in the UM-UMD game. BTW who do we want to win between the Dogs and the Gophs? I would like 4th but most of all I want to make sure we play CC first round.

Fairchild looks like a hero now, what a lucky sh@t.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we keep this thread with Sioux/CC talk. There's another thread for non-Sioux college hockey talk, and also a thread for Olympic hockey. Thanks :D

They still using that old "party line" internet that they had in the '30's.

Ah they might as well be using that. I'm just not used to the slow-ness. I have fast internet at my apt, but I'm babysitting my little brother.

GO SIOUX :silly:

I say we keep this thread with Sioux/CC talk. There's another thread for non-Sioux college hockey talk, and also a thread for Olympic hockey. Thanks :D

Ah they might as well be using that. I'm just not used to the slow-ness. I have fast internet at my apt, but I'm babysitting my little brother.

Don't worry about it. Most of these guys here can't read so fast anyway.

yeah total 30's