27 Tony Mosey--29 Drew LeBlanc--21 Brian Volpei

10 Ben Hanowski--16 Nick Oslund--12 Travis Novak

2 Jon Ammerman--13 Jordy Christian--22 David Eddy

25 Oliver Lauridsen--7 Garrett Raboin

3 Sam Zabkowicz--18 Chris Hepp

4 Craig Gaudet--6 Brett Barta

30 Mike Lee

41 Dan Dunn

It'll be interesting to see what our freshie fourth line puts up tonight. Hopefully all those guys click.

Unfortunately I'll be driving back home to ND from cake eater country, so I won't be able to watch the game. This makes me sad.

FYI for those living in MSP. You can start picking up Hennessy at around Fergus ( or so I've experienced)

Hak pre-game comments:

Good to be home. Hasn't seemed like a month, but I guess it's been a month since playing here.

SCSU's record may be a little misleading. They lost the first 2 games of the year at Miami, who have proved to be the #1 team in the country, but I've watched game tape, and they seem to be solid.

We have to prepare hard every day, and go out on game day and prove ourselves. We have to start with a competitive level, that gives us a chance to win every game.

We need to have everyone going, everyone chipping in and doing their part, and when we do that, we seem to be pretty good. Anytime we do that, anytime we win, it's going to be a team win.

Toews has stepped up and proven that he's a top 9 forward. Hextall is healthy and back in the line. Kristo was moved last weekend off the top line, as he seemed to be putting some pressure on himself. Going to give some freshman the opportunity tonight to see if they can put something together. Hextall is ready to go. I was very cautious on Wednesday, because you never know what's going to happen on a Wednesday or Thursday practice. We gave him the night off Saturday in hopes he'd be ready to go this weekend.

Genoway just has to continue to simplify his game, and take the game that comes to him. As long as he doesn't try to do too much, he's going to be very strong for us. He just needs to keep being a good leader and good player, and he'll be fine.

Specialty teams will be a big role. They always seem to be critical in this series, and they will be again tonight.

Big hockey night tonight.

FSN has Wild @ Capitals

FCS-Pacific has Michigan St @ Michigan

FCS-Central has Alaska (Anchorage) at Wisconsin

FCS-Atlantic has SCSU @ UND

Of course, starting in 8 minutes I probably won't be changing the channels except for period breaks.

Ferris @ Miami is on the NHL network as well.

FSN has Wild @ Capitals

Of course, starting in 8 minutes I probably won't be changing the channels except for period breaks.

I thought UND/SCSU was going to be on the NHL Network for DirecTV subscribers. I have Miami-Ohio vs Ferris State.

FSN has Wild @ Capitals

Michigan/Michigan St. game has consisted of special teams for a large portion of the game. I know our WCHA refs don't call a lot, but those guys call everything!!

I don't know what DirecTV is doing, I've got Comcast.

But I also have Ferris St @ Miami (Ohio) on NHL Network

At least you have the NHL Network! Comcast in Chattanooga has no idea they even have an NHL channel. NHL Network not available here, nor is Center Ice package. I need to move out of the forest I live in, so I can get my dish back!!!

At least you have the NHL Network! Comcast in Chattanooga has no idea they even have an NHL channel. NHL Network not available here, nor is Center Ice package. I need to move out of the forest I live in, so I can get my dish back!!!

Just get a really long pole and put the dish above the trees :D