USF @ Fighting Sioux - GDT

Shawn-O

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont thinkhes to problem

mannasea and kellig are in my opinion

They've been a big part of the problem for the last four years. If Mussman doesn't have the guts to fire them then he's part of the problem too and should go as well. The players on this squad need to take a long hard look in the mirror after this one. They didn't show up for this game and were an absolute disgrace to the jersey today.

They've been a big part of the problem for the last four years. If Mussman doesn't have the guts to fire them then he's part of the problem too and should go as well. The players on this squad need to take a long hard look in the mirror after this one. They didn't show up for this game and were an absolute disgrace to the jersey today.

If the hockey team sweeps there's gonna be fights at the Univ Ave and Dyke Ave parties like you wouldn't believe, at least if it's like the old days.

Mathematically, it would have been really nice to take advantage of that mistake and get the safety. Realistically, the Sioux have seemed to just want this to be over for at least 15 mins or so.

Edit -- kind of funny, the last drive that ended in the INT and these last few minutes have been the most intensity we've seen out of the Sioux offense.

Embarrassing game. Too many mistakes mentally. Offense didn't show up, our medical staff is working overtime. Coaches overlooked this game totally. USF a really good team. I know Bison fans are having fun with this saying its Sioux Falls, its NAIA but i think this team could take care of them and a lot of FCS teams. Good luck next week against SUU. Better to get these losses out of the way before we become playoff eligible. Remember SDSU lost to a D3 team and now they are nationally ranked so we can still get to the top ever so slowly.

This was pathetic - one of the worst performances by a Sioux football team ever. I could go on and on because an NAIA team kicked our a**es in every phase of the game. What stands out in this steaming pile, however, is our total inability to make any kind of adjustments on defense. If this is the kind of football Mussman is going to give us, I hope he hits the road real soon.

I lived through something like this once before as a UND football fan, in the mid-1980's. The difference was, I was just a kid back then and it didn't bother me anywhere near as much that we were horrible.

Me too. My first Sioux game was the Sioux vs E. Strousburg in 1985 I was 9 years old and thought we had a good team against them but the season sucked and we sucked until 1990 its a climb to the top and the Sioux lost their footing today just keep climbing and you will get there.

EMBARRASSING

When I was a sophomore in high school we were trailing our arch rival in our homecoming game 49-0 with three minutes to play in the 1st quarter. However, we rallied and held them under 100. We took pride in the fact that we kept it even until the National Anthem. Hey, Sioux fans, it can always be worse. Next week is a fresh start. Go Sioux!