SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BADGERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the Suoix playing for a 4 seed?:lol:??????????

probably a 2 seed either way and maybe a 3 seed depending on other scores but thats not imporant. whats important is momentum into regionals and that we have none unless they turn it around in the 3rd

probably a 2 seed either way and maybe a 3 seed depending on other scores but thats not imporant. whats important is momentum into regionals and that we have none unless they turn it around in the 3rd

does it really matter at this point what seed we'll be. playing like sh@@. 1,2,3,4 it don't matter we will not make it out of next weekend. thank god I didn't go to the final five.

It all goes back to shooting the puck and smart play.

They better come back firing in the third!

LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN DOIT!!!!!!!!!!

We aren't winning the little battles, much less the big battle. And Frattin needs to stay out of the box!

Wisconsin gets the puck and we're just kinda of watching them skate around us. We get the puck and there are automatically two to three guys on us. We can't get any space to more. We need to pass it more to our own team. I realize that our lines are all screwed up with the Waktins injury (hope it isn't too serious) but we need to get soemthing figured out because this is not looking good. We've had some good chances, hopefully we can put one in early in the period and make a game out of this again.

Just out of curiosity... if you do get a penalty shot, do you still get the power play or only one of the two?

We aren't winning the little battles, much less the big battle. And Frattin needs to stay out of the box!

Wisconsin gets the puck and we're just kinda of watching them skate around us. We get the puck and there are automatically two to three guys on us. We can't get any space to more. We need to pass it more to our own team. I realize that our lines are all screwed up with the Waktins injury (hope it isn't too serious) but we need to get soemthing figured out because this is not looking good. We've had some good chances, hopefully we can put one in early in the period and make a game out of this again.

Just out of curiosity... if you do get a penalty shot, do you still get the power play or only one of the two?

Only one of the two.

does it really matter at this point what seed we'll be. playing like sh@@. 1,2,3,4 it don't matter we will not make it out of next weekend. thank god I didn't go to the final five.

it doesnt matter on seedings, you are right but just because we are struggling this weekend doesnt mean we are done no matter what. i hear you for sure. its frusterating but after todays game you move on to next game wherever that may end up. go sioux