SiouxSports.com Forum

DYB gone at Heraldo?

Teeder11

Word on the street is that DYB is among a number of layoffs handed down this morning at the Herald. Can anyone confirm this?

If true, less salary for GFH, automatic increase in overall writing/reporting talent for GFH and probable increase in subscriptions for GFH. She has been dead weight on that staff for years.

I'm going to miss her. Those articles were really informative and totally professional. I remember one time I asked her to interview Duane Sand since she had interviewed Earl Pomeroy and she was nice enough not to return my emails.

I really liked her article on a big foot being sighting in the Bad Lands. Man, that was good and it really had an impact on Grand Forks. That pesky Sasquatch managed to get away again!

Well, let us know when you start discussing "important native issues". But I won't hold my breath ... :silly:

She"ll have plenty to discuss now that Dorgan was able to get some major earmarks for the NAs with this "stimulus" package. ???:0

It's time for term limits on all of these clowns.

Term limits doesn't fix the issue of which state gets how much. Dorgan's name shows up on this list because of his work those in agriculture and the air bases in this state. We need both of those entities to succeed so until they figure out a better way to allocate the funding, go get em Byron. ;)

Term limits doesn't fix the issue of which state gets how much. Dorgan's name shows up on this list because of his work those in agriculture and the air bases in this state. We need both of those entities to succeed so until they figure out a better way to allocate the funding, go get em Byron. ;)

I can say I have never voted for any of the members of Team ND.