SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux on TV next week against UW?

undchris

This is Cheesmovers response:

"We are preparing to show the games this weekend at all four Joe Senser's locations (Roseville, Bloomington, Eagan and Plymouth.

We will attempt to tune the game in on satellite and if we are successful we will show it. No guarantee until right before the game when the university starts the broadcast.

We appreciate all the Sioux fans coming in to Joe Senser's to watch Sioux sports. "

Seeing as Sensors has been able to get all these types of satellite feeds in the past, the odds are very high they will have it.

Thanks for the report back BigChief! I'll be at the Sensors in Bloomington Friday night! GO SIOUX!!!

This is Cheesmovers response:

"We are preparing to show the games this weekend at all four Joe Senser's locations (Roseville, Bloomington, Eagan and Plymouth.

We will attempt to tune the game in on satellite and if we are successful we will show it. No guarantee until right before the game when the university starts the broadcast.

We appreciate all the Sioux fans coming in to Joe Senser's to watch Sioux sports. "

Seeing as Sensors has been able to get all these types of satellite feeds in the past, the odds are very high they will have it.

Chief- Get us a table for 4.

So im pretty much too lazy to look it up and can anyone tell me if i have dish network or direct tv can i get this games?

Im gunna be in naytahwaush for the big snowmobile races

not on Dish or Direct

(the Wisco feed is from My Network Madison and NOT FSN Wisco)

Regarding Sensers, if they get it on Friday is there any reason to assume they won't get it on Saturday? I.e. is there a different broadcast/sat arrangement on Saturday? I'm assuming not but want to check before making plans.

Thanks

Regarding Sensers, if they get it on Friday is there any reason to assume they won't get it on Saturday? I.e. is there a different broadcast/sat arrangement on Saturday? I'm assuming not but want to check before making plans.

Thanks

both nights its the same satellite for the broadcast so it is assumed if he can get it Friday then Saturday he should too :silly:

I didn't get near that many, you may be picking up scrambled SD channels from next door 119w, which sends all of dishneworks sd channels to the central US.

Check out this transponder and channel: 12014 V 20002

It's a dishnetwork pointing channel on 121W, you'll see a dishnetwork picture that reads, "Congrats, you've pointed your superdish system at 121W long.". That's the sat you want.

I only get "Channel 7 ~7" (which comes up as scrambled) when I scan this transponder. Any ideas? Maybe I am not at 121W? I have a motorized system and a Fortec Lifetime Classis reciever which has a terrible interface for us newbies.

I only get "Channel 7 ~7" (which comes up as scrambled) when I scan this transponder. Any ideas? Maybe I am not at 121W? I have a motorized system and a Fortec Lifetime Classis reciever which has a terrible interface for us newbies.

I don't get that channel on 121W nor the next door satellites. I only get the dishnetwork "congrats" screen on that transponder. Not sure where you are?

Since I am off a couple clicks in symbol rate, maybe I'm also off a couple in freq. Try the 12016 V 20000 tp.

Or, try any of the tp's (all sr 20000) listed here.

I'm also wondering about this. I've got to believe it will be aired on the webcast. Anybody know for sure?

im guessing no on fs.com as i would think we would have heard about it by now. i think uw has a webcast, ill take a look

uw video info

you can see on the right under vs north dakota but its grey there is a link for webstream and audio so maybe those pop up closer to game time to purchase the game. i have no clue on this as ive neevr needed to get a sioux/uw game online before

im guessing no on fs.com as i would think we would have heard about it by now. i think uw has a webcast, ill take a look

I'll be driving to Rochester, MN during the game. Anybody know if there is a radio station in the twin cities area that will have the game aired?

I don't get that channel on 121W nor the next door satellites. I only get the dishnetwork "congrats" screen on that transponder. Not sure where you are?

Since I am off a couple clicks in symbol rate, maybe I'm also off a couple in freq. Try the 12016 V 20000 tp.

Or, try any of the tp's (all sr 20000) listed here.

I think the big tree in the backyard is blocking the 121W signal. I can get 103W, but anything West of that (116.8W) I can not get a lock on any of the transponders listed at Lynsat. Are there any other satellites and TP's between 103-116 that I could try to tune in? I tried some others but get an "incorrect TP data" error.

I also need someone to come and repoint my dish, since I have to motor the dish a little to the East of the the USALS position to get any signal.

Anyone know if its going to be showing in Fargo?

I'm pretty sure Buffalo Wild Wings will have it on (both locations). Labby's is pretty good at putting Sioux hockey games on also, that's up north by NDSU. Applebee's locations will probably have it on too.

I was thinking of going to the southside BWW after work. If any SSers wanna join, let me know!

Chainsaw?

I would do it, but since the branch of issue is 25 feet long, 25 feet off the ground, and 12 inches in diameter, goes over my neighbor's house, fence, and power lines, I think I will have to leave it for now.

I think the big tree in the backyard is blocking the 121W signal. I can get 103W, but anything West of that (116.8W) I can not get a lock on any of the transponders listed at Lynsat. Are there any other satellites and TP's between 103-116 that I could try to tune in? I tried some others but get an "incorrect TP data" error.

I also need someone to come and repoint my dish, since I have to motor the dish a little to the East of the the USALS position to get any signal.

Lots of stuff on 119, although all are scrambled dish channels. Can also find things on 110 (a few FTA), check out the tp's in lyngsat. Note the "pink" sats are C band only. Also lots of FTA at 123W

You should be able to fool the fortec receiver into pointing a bit further east or west if your azimuth is a bit off. I do it on the traxis in the antenna setup/usals menu. Change, for instance, the satellite location of 121.0W @ to 121.5W to move it a bit further west, or to 120.5W to get it to move a bit further east. You can bump east or west in the usals menu to see what to do. I'd guess something similar is also in the fortec's menu.

There is value to living on the bald open prairie :silly:

It said in the Forum today that the game is on FSSN... 44 on CableOne. Is that accurate? According to fightingsioux.com FSSN does not have the game. Can anyone clear this up? Thanks

According to everything I've read the game is absolutely on FSSN. I assume that would be Fargo too on the channel that usually carries it.

I'm pretty sure Buffalo Wild Wings will have it on (both locations). Labby's is pretty good at putting Sioux hockey games on also, that's up north by NDSU. Applebee's locations will probably have it on too.

I was thinking of going to the southside BWW after work. If any SSers wanna join, let me know!

Thanks for all the suggestions. I was getting nervous and wanted to make sure I would be able to watch it. I think we are headed to Tailgators on Main ave is anyone wants to join in. We always have the theater room for the games, pretty fun time.

According to everything I've read the game is absolutely on FSSN. I assume that would be Fargo too on the channel that usually carries it.

fssn is not producing it...the wisconsin telecast will be seen on the channel that normally carries fssn. it is on a different satellite than normally carries the fssn games. check with your cable company to see if they can get it.