SiouxSports.com Forum

Other Game Score Updates (Feb 27/28/Mar 1)

brianvf

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that SCSU looked pretty determined in the first period. But once DU tied it in the 2nd, they have had no urgency and just don't seem to care.

du is simply the better team and showed it

go sioux and maybe scsu can manage a tie or win tomorrow to help out!!

I've had us tied for 8th for awhile tonight. So can anyone tell me what needs to happen tomorrow to flip some more of these comparisons?

it explains in the pairwise thread what overall this weekend would help. we are tied for 8th but 9th with how it works rpi wise

DU schmeee U

itsd all about the sioux, win out and put these dasher dancing trolls in the rear view mirror

GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Exactly. The Sioux control their own destiny. As long as they keep winning, they'll remain in the top 14 to make the national tournament (of course this is irrelevant as they'll win the Final 5, earning their bid into the national tournament). Keep winning and they'll have a nice 2 seed if not a 1 seed in the tournament.

Exactly. The Sioux control their own destiny. As long as they keep winning, they'll remain in the top 14 to make the national tournament (of course this is irrelevant as they'll win the Final 5, earning their bid into the national tournament). Keep winning and they'll have a nice 2 seed if not a 1 seed in the tournament.

Nice to see the top of the pack coming back to the rest of the field.

Notre Dame is leading MSU 2 - 1 with under 10 to go in the 3rd. And that's the way it ends.

I'm getting that game, the Gopher game, and the Michigan - Ferris St. game on the tube tonight.

PC up on BC . . . 2 - 0 in the first.