SiouxSports.com Forum

Other Game Score Updates (Feb 27/28/Mar 1)

brianvf

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. Is this a channel on Dish? I still haven't learned all the channel numbers. :D

I haven't had Dish for about 8 months now, but 420's come to mind...421 specifically.

Fun to watch this Duluth/Gophers game. Now Duluth needs to find a way to finish them off.

EDIT: After reading AZ's post fully, no, I don't think FCS was offered specifically on Dish. I had the sports package, with FSN specifically. The 420's are the Alternate channels, and I could pull in Denver games on there a lot, and during tournament time, they'd show a lot of games as well.

I haven't had Dish for about 8 months now, but 420's come to mind...421 specifically.

Fun to watch this Duluth/Gophers game. Now Duluth needs to find a way to finish them off.

EDIT: After reading AZ's post fully, no, I don't think FCS was offered specifically on Dish. I had the sports package, with FSN specifically. The 420's are the Alternate channels, and I could pull in Denver games on there a lot, and during tournament time, they'd show a lot of games as well.

Can't find it. I guess I will watch here for updates...and then watch it on tape delay. Less suspense that way. :D

Thanks for the info though.

Can't find it. I guess I will watch here for updates...and then watch it on tape delay. Less suspense that way. :D

Thanks for the info though.

May suck tonight, but wait until national tournament time. You'll be loving it! When a ton of posters are complaining about having tape delayed games (and I'm sure I'll be one of them this year, since I can't have a dish here), you'll be able to watch whatever game you want live. I'm still telling my wife that I'm going to take a chainsaw to my backyard so I can get a dish to find a line of sight!