SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs COLORADO COLLEGE

AZSIOUX

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's assume Trupp can't go this weekend. Here's what I got:

IF Toews can play, he centers the 4th line with Lammy and Kozek and Malone goes up with VV/Frattin as Malone looked real good with those 2 Sat.

IF Davidson plays, he goes on the 4th line with Malone and Lammy with Kozek steps up to play on the line with VV/Frattin.

Either way, this is a big weekend for Kozek to step up!

Let's assume Trupp can't go this weekend. Here's what I got:

IF Toews can play, he centers the 4th line with Lammy and Kozek and Malone goes up with VV/Frattin as Malone looked real good with those 2 Sat.

IF Davidson plays, he goes on the 4th line with Malone and Lammy with Kozek steps up to play on the line with VV/Frattin.

is Toews injured?

Let's not forget it will be the last regular home series for the seniors with parents there, et. al. Look for Duncan, Kozek and big Joe to have huge weekends...and my man, Martens, is soooo due as well.

Martens is due. Since the middle of last season up til the middle of this season he was flying around, making plays, and scoring some goals. He's been quiet on the offensive end this second half.

That would explain it. Anyone know his status for this week?

According to Hakstol talking with TH, both Toews and Trupp are questionable for this weekend against CC.

They said that Trupp was being evaluated again today.

I'm sure we'll find out more on Wednesday, but I can't honestly see Trupp playing this weekend.

Hopefully Toews is ready to go!

According to Hakstol talking with TH, both Toews and Trupp are questionable for this weekend against CC.

I'm sure we'll find out more on Wednesday, but I can't honestly see Trupp playing this weekend.

Hey Davidson played very well against CC out there maybe he can do the same up here and score a goal or 2.

If Trupp and Toews are both still hurt I'm guessing we'll see:

First line the same: Duncan, Gregoire, Hextall

Second line: Kozek moves up to play with VandeVelde and Frattin

Third line the same: Zajac, Watkins, Martens

Fourth line: Malone, Lamoureux, Davidson

With two forwards hurt and one defenseman out for the season we need this to stop. We don't need no stinkin' injuries!

I would hope one of them is ready to play this weekend.

The Sioux need the offensive creativity.

If Trupp and Toews are both still hurt I'm guessing we'll see:

First line the same: Duncan, Gregoire, Hextall

Second line: Kozek moves up to play with VandeVelde and Frattin

Third line the same: Zajac, Watkins, Martens

Fourth line: Malone, Lamoureux, Davidson

With two forwards hurt and one defenseman out for the season we need this to stop. We don't need no stinkin' injuries!

Kozek and Malone might be switched on that, though. Malone played pretty well being moved up with VV and Frattin on Sat. night.