SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU HUSKIES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointing game, but I guess sometimes you just don't have it. That's just how it goes sometimes. Sucks we got shut out too. Oh well. Moving on, tomorrow is a must win. We definitely don't want to be swept. Still in 15th on pairwise, and in 3rd in WCHA, 1 pt back of Wisco. Should be better tomorrow. I hope.

Disappointing game, but I guess sometimes you just don't have it. That's just how it goes sometimes. Sucks we got shut out too. Oh well. Moving on, tomorrow is a must win. We definitely don't want to be swept. Still in 15th on pairwise, and in 3rd in WCHA, 1 pt back of Wisco. Should be better tomorrow. I hope.

eaxctly, sometimes you have to simply give props to the team that beat you and props to scsu. they played solid, the sioux played ok but not even close enough jump....that will change tomorrow.....get back on track for the home stretch

Well we are waiting for your retort?

Had you even seen the play when you said he was cheap shotted (sic) ? Boe checked our smallest player from behind. Schack went after him and started pounding on him. If Boe was Lucia and Schack was Jones, it would have been totally justified in your opinion. I hope that Boe is okay, and I'm not condoning Schack's actions. I'm assuming you live in GF and didn't actually see the play live, but even if you did, I really do think you just make some of this !@#$ up. I go to SS.com to get updates because it is much more conversational than GPL and it's fun to see what others are thinking, but even so, I just wish you, at least, could be a little more objective. And I do realize you're a Sioux fan and see things through green tinted glasses, as do I with the maroon and gold, but I just wish you'd quit pissing me off!

Had you even seen the play when you said he was cheap shotted (sic) ? Boe checked our smallest player from behind. Schack went after him and started pounding on him. If Boe was Lucia and Schack was Jones, it would have been totally justified in your opinion. I hope that Boe is okay, and I'm not condoning Schack's actions. I'm assuming you live in GF and didn't actually see the play live, but even if you did, I really do think you just make some of this !@#$ up. I go to SS.com to get updates because it is much more conversational than GPL and it's fun to see what others are thinking, but even so, I just wish you, at least, could be a little more objective. And I do realize you're a Sioux fan and see things through green tinted glasses, as do I with the maroon and gold, but I just wish you'd quit pissing me off!

boe for sure was in the wrong to begin with, schack reacted and went overboard whcih he will pay for, i hope boe is alright!

boe for sure was in the wrong to begin with, schack reacted and went overboard whcih he will pay for, i hope boe is alright!

Yes, I hope he is okay too. Just to let you know, things are on track as far as the events center is concerned. The lease agreement has been signed between BSU and the city, and it should be a go. If they can just get into the WCHA I may have to switch my allegiance, although it will be painful. I just moved over here from Crookston four year ago, so am just getting into BSU sports. I've gone to a few games this year at the Glas, including the Sioux game, and it is a blast, not the palace the Ralph is, but it's a good time!

Yes, I hope he is okay too. Just to let you know, things are on track as far as the events center is concerned. The lease agreement has been signed between BSU and the city, and it should be a go. If they can just get into the WCHA I may have to switch my allegiance, although it will be painful. I just moved over here from Crookston four year ago, so am just getting into BSU sports. I've gone to a few games this year at the Glas, including the Sioux game, and it is a blast, not the palace the Ralph is, but it's a good time!

nice you live in bemidji? thats where i was born and learned how to play hockey. lived every summer there til i was done here at asu, played some puck in summer and worked and got the hell out of the heat :glare:

its a great city, i love it and call it home still. all my best buddies played football at bsu so have strong ties to that school and city

they had been up to the last 2 games for the most part. lets break out the BLACKS tomorrow and get the W :glare:

Back In Black great album, great jerseys. I'm all for it GO SIOUX!!!

Was at the game and same story no offense!! When you have 2 5x3 and do not score that is bad!! They need to stop shooting from the point on the PP and move the puck better. 5x5 we where outplayed bad!! They will be better tomm!!

like you said, when we lose its 2 or less goals...same story........havent seen that for a month though so disapointing, we will get em tomorrow

Big game tonight. 2 points will be huge in seperating us from the bottom 1/2 of the league. Minny still has 2 games in hand and if the Sconnies win again tonight and we don't, 4th place is about what we're looking at when it's all said and done. I think this team responds like it did at MTU on Sat. Can't worry about the Pairwise this early, just need a win tonight...period!

And I do realize you're a Sioux fan and see things through green tinted glasses, as do I with the maroon and gold, but I just wish you'd quit pissing me off!

That made my morning!

:glare::ohmy:

Will everything on your new arena in Bemidji go as planned, if they aren't admitted into the WCHA? Have wondered that for awhile.

It is two different things the check from behind was wrong no doubt but what Schack did can not be excused. Schack is no better than Todd Bertuzzi for what he did. I saw the play live as it unfolded on the television tube. The fact that people are making excuse for Schack the hack is a joke. You can stop

pissing yourself off by going some where else to find your hockey knowledge, the fact that you took issue with what I said and no one else make you a petty person. This is a Sioux hockey message board so I don't need to be objective.

That made my morning!

:glare::ohmy:

Will everything on your new arena in Bemidji go as planned, if they aren't admitted into the WCHA? Have wondered that for awhile.

I think if he is pissed off he should go back to the love feast that is GPL.

This is a Sioux hockey message board so I don't need to be objective.

That is correct. Found in article 12, section 9, paragraph 23 of the SS.com handbook: "We, here at SS.com, don't give a sh** about what other opposing fans think because we have the right to reserve judgement based on our perception, which in turn is reality." :ohmy:

For those who don't like it, stay away! :glare:

That is correct. Found in article 12, section 9, paragraph 23 of the SS.com handbook: "We, here at SS.com, don't give a sh** about what other opposing fans think because we have the right to reserve judgement based on our perception, which in turn is reality." :ohmy:

For those who don't like it, stay away! :glare:

Yep agree, you don't find anything objective over on GPL.

So your point is what?...UND wins even though they are going to get outscored 5-3? :glare:

My point is that the Sioux have played well but their best games by far have been at home. Unfortunately, last night's game followed the game played on paper. Hopefully tonite will be different.