SiouxSports.com Forum

Here come your second half of the season

01grad

It would be nice to put our 8th banner in the ralph before the name change--retire the name with a bang. And even better if it is won against the Irish. If the 12 goal weekends continue who knows?!

so we are 8-2 in the last 10 since beginning of december. not bad with a crappy hic up in detroit. keep scoring and we will be making nice strides all around

3 home series left agaisnt DU, MSU and CC so nice to have those home

4 away series vs MTU, SCSU, UAA and UW to end the regular season

take care of business this weekend and that DU series becomes very very big

It would be nice to put our 8th banner in the ralph before the name change--retire the name with a bang. And even better if it is won against the Irish. If the 12 goal weekends continue who knows?!

Seems like they are clearing the way for the name change with this email.

Heather Bushaw sent a message to the members of UND Alumni Association.

Subject: Huge sale on UND gear - hoodies $10-$15, Ts $4-$10

"Go to www.shopundgear.com and get flat rate shipping!"

To reply to this message, follow the link below:

Seems like they are clearing the way for the name change with this email.

A lot of the stuff on sale uses the UND name and the interlocking logo. Only a small amount uses the Indian Head logo. Some uses "Sioux" but not a lot. I don't think this is a nickname thing. Also, I think other school's stuff is on sale.

A lot of the stuff on sale uses the UND name and the interlocking logo. Only a small amount uses the Indian Head logo. Some uses "Sioux" but not a lot. I don't think this is a nickname thing. Also, I think other school's stuff is on sale.

not at all. almost everything is the ND logo as you said. just a bunch of ugly stuff that couldnt sell to begin with

i think it's more due to the economy just like every other retail business in the US right now.

Must have gotten a better lease in a different warehouse...

MEGA MOVING SALE EVENT!

We are moving our warehouse so EVERYTHING is on sale!

Only 3 items with the Brien logo. I agree with the "just a bunch of ugly stuff that couldnt sell to begin with" angle.

all WCHA series are tough in the second half.

UAA might not have our roster, but it is a grueling road trip and their style frustrates us.

Wisconsin is a hostile arena (last time we played there we knocked WI out of the F4). They play a frustrating style as well, and have a very good WCHA record.

Denver might be the best team in the country.

SCSU's concrete tomb is also hostile to the Sioux.

We have to keep getting better. I don't want sweeping MN to be the highlight of the 08-09 season. I've got Final 5 tix and I might actually be starting to believe in this team. I loved what I saw this weekend in so many ways.

Jonesy blackout raging after Lucia is so great for team chemistry...man, the Gophers couldn't have done more to build our team if they tried to do so. The guys believe in each other now...that is EVERYTHING

I think it's interesting as to how the boys are 9-3 since there "puckless" practices after the Duluth series. maybe Hak finally got their attention. anyway let's keep it going this weekend.

maybe when they got to detroit they thought it was a NO puck games for some reason explaining the 2 total goals :lol: