SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX/GOPHERS SATURDAY

gfhockey

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just said the goofers are playing without stoa. Did he get thrown out, or was he injured? Sorry, I didn't see the whole game, and don't know what happened.

Stoa had to sit out with an injury. Got to love this Sioux team! And it's so great to see Kozek scoring again...the Rifleman is back!

:angry:

I hate making blind analysis, but can someone prove or disprove this theory:

This weekend's gopher woes are not on the shoulders of Kangas. UMN's team D is just nonexistant.

My premise for this is that, really, I can't remember the last time Minnesota had outstanding stay at home defense. All of their defensemen have been strong puck movers and solid in the offensive zone.

I hate making blind analysis, but can someone prove or disprove this theory:

This weekend's gopher woes are not on the shoulders of Kangas. UMN's team D is just nonexistant.

My premise for this is that, really, I can't remember the last time Minnesota had outstanding stay at home defense. All of their defensemen have been strong puck movers and solid in the offensive zone.

Fact...look at the shots on goal. Kangas faced a LOT of rubber last night...and he's already seen a bunch tonight. Not much defense from goldy, and that means not much offense either. The Sioux are running roughshod over the gophers both nights thus far.

AND I LIKE IT! :angry:

Fact...look at the shots on goal. Kangas faced a LOT of rubber last night...and he's already seen a bunch tonight. Not much defense from goldy, and that means not much offense either. The Sioux are running roughshod over the gophers both nights thus far.

AND I LIKE IT! :angry:

What Kangas and his roommate did after the game last night in their hotel room is their business.

Not to be snippy or a thread cop, but...

I don't think we need to take pot shots at Stoa anymore. He's not playing. Bush league or not, Stoa doesn't apply to this game.

The postgame comments bordered on dangerous so of course it is going to be a topic of discussion. If an NHL player made a statement like that there would be league action against both the player and the team. There may be more fallout from his actions yet and he brought all the speculation and posts upon himself.