SiouxSports.com Forum

Fresh Gopher Taunts

YaneA

This is probably not the best, but could you pick on the WJT failure? 3 gophers on the team. You could say something like "Thanks for 5th Place".

Not sure if this is good or bad to do, thought I'd throw it out for the rubes to debate.

nah, i would pass on this one :D:D good idea though

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not everyone. PLEASE that thing is ugly you know the whole buck teeth thing doesnt nothing for him :D

How about a picture of Goldie Hawn with "Goldy" or "Goldie" underneath (however the hell they want to spell it) and a picture the mascot with "Goofy" underneath? Just a thought.

Thanks for having such a good sense of humor! PM me the picture & I'll make you almost famous.

Please... he's already a legend... in his own mind.

If HE doesn't send you a picture, I can... :D

Please, please, please tell me you are going to have the chick in a gopher jersey in the penalty box. That was hilarious!!!!

CC does that, too.

Welcome to Mariucci North? Well, I'd prefer Mariucci West but thanks for the compliment. You're right, its going to be the GOPHERS house this weekend.

Goldy is no one's "bich", Goldy is the man. Do you even have a mascot? Let me reiterate, GOLDY IS THE MAN!!

I heard that Goldy is actually Woog's son Dan Woug!

Does anyone have any fresh ideas for signs taunting our learned scholar-opponents from the University of Minnesota? The old stand-bys are great: "Goph-Busters" or "Minnesota: Land of 10,000 Excuses," e.g., but I'm looking for something new. Any ideas, post 'em here. Can somebody find those pictures of signs in the student section from a couple of years ago?

Will there even be a student section this weekend?

I can't figure out yet how to make it pithy--heh heh, I said "pithy"--but there should be a way to make a current events/Frozen Four type reference like,

"The Only Way The Gophers Get To D.C.

Is To Beat Al Franken In A Recount"

how bout "Gopher Pride" with mugshots of Tyler Hirsh and/or Nate Haggemo

If that had class, yes. But that does not have class. Please if anyone does make a sign, stay away from former players mental health and any mistakes that they have made. All it does is make our fan base look bad and you look bad as well. I don't care if you attack a player's ability playing the game, but stay away from their personal life.